Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 20, 2012, 10:23:10 PM #285 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:54:03 PM by Diddy Kong
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4415 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2heq2apmhtltfcm

(^I think thats the file for it, HOWEVER, I have edited some misc data (TEXT) so it would stop crashing on the single player mode SSS, and instead it crashes somewhere else (in a very useless place, the notices), and it should be warnned, i flooded text in the notices section, which crashes the game when you open the notices portion)

(BRSTMs found, if the mods want, if it is the SAME as one I made, you are free to use my link (ALL mediafire at the moment) )


alt. intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21635 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zm9dh1kz7k7czxu
^I had the .veg file for it, so I took the youtube video again and converted it

BLACK AND WHITE YOSHI's found

BLACK: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1751 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlu5bm33t629iw1

WHITE: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1786 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lhwbmd4cl6g0m2f

^I THINK THOSE ARE FOR THAT EXACT SUBMISSION... (kinda hard when so many versions of stuff are known to be uploaded)

Plusle: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1372 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?163k02ll115tw8k


Fire-Dedede http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=441 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jjm5vqcz3d5v4zf

Gruntilda http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=442 - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zoi33hp9a4ma4y9

===End of archive===

Hacks archived: 6
Hacks remade: 1

I thought it was just a waste of space leaving my half finished shadow mario PSA. guess not:

Original:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817

New:http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j
KnightMario, 3 points (I'm at 9 right now)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 20, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
I thought it was just a waste of space leaving my half finished shadow mario PSA. guess not:

Original:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817

New:http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j
KnightMario, 3 points (I'm at 9 right now)

Done
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Not related to MegaUpload, but it's a fixed download to a rather popular hack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077
Download (.pac only): http://www.mediafire.com/?jd2nidnejhs13cs

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

wow I wonder how many hacks might need to be remade from scratch...

12 points! First medal!
KnightMario is true username,
Old:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823
New:http://www.mediafire.com/?455ska6r6622805
Novice Medal please.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Giratina by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=225
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bj5d7plv2alwsjs

Captain Diddy by Inferno
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9020
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cvo026y23c3kqc

Gerudo Prince by QuickSilver
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10015
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z079rqw5g1q4xdp

Darth Vader by BeyondYou
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9413
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2lc02k7v8h2fdp8

Heatran by Kyotita
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=411
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?dd70tv3dj7t8dr6

Tropius by tehresearchguy
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=419
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ie4j3q7gcz40siv

Kamek by Vide Infra
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=445
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?vo3o99j7c96995s

Avatar Aang Head by Milkaholic
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=455
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?blcy79z6cxvvuoj

0 by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=504
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?8h7845cehigxxpy

Twilight by Cursed Portal
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=627
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?j787f2247wxg4hs

Arceus by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=645
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?mbl3kcgiul3u2lz

Flamedramon by poxag
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=661
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?4iaz8u807hhq7dj

Rayman (Rayman 3) by Kooporreur
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12529
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?971zu9fhoy0mh90

Twilight by fireking220
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=759
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?yl697klcl5c4imu

Twilight by Cursed Portal
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=827
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?wlmnd90qyox8448

Avatar Ness V1.5 by kirbys246
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2606
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?tcc74ajgjflsssn

Clone by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1361
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2jr46rraaa3ui5

Shiny by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1375
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?oon6vwnjc6njzss

Pachirisu by Register
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1368
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?dj878q1q7r2616z

Mudkip by tehresearchguy
Original: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1648
Fixed: http://www.mediafire.com/?sem5lhxuf47cmqw


UMG shut it down due to piracy issues. Read more on the thread here.

:notimp: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=why+is+mega+upload+down%3F
EDIT: Oxe ninja'd me.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 21, 2012, 12:17:37 AM #295 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 01:00:03 AM by pikaman111



I'm attempting to take requests so PM me if you want any music looped.

"And if its one thing Rayquaza is incredibly good at, it's punching other ubers in the face."

Gerudo Prince v1.4 by quicksilver
http://www.4shared.com/zip/xiZFaDia/Gerudo_Prince_v14.html
Darth Vader over Ganondorf by BeyondYou
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lKvOELQh/Darth_Vader__fix_.html
CON Naruto PSA/Texture over Ike by .Fade & dingoberries
http://www.4shared.com/rar/H-N7Nz_j/CON_Naruto.html
Roy over Ike by Marcov15
http://www.4shared.com/file/_YrvX3vS/Roy.html
Cursed Fox by Fireking220
http://www.4shared.com/file/3TaQudlL/FitFox0Cursed.html
James Mccloud by Register
http://www.4shared.com/rar/nYEDV23B/James_McCloud.html
Fierce Deity Link by ??? (I don't know whose, but I know that multiple versions are down so here's hoping I'm replacing one of them). [also, need both links for both files]
http://www.4shared.com/file/S9cXJZ8O/FitLink0Deity.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/k7mVbsCq/FitLink0Deity.html
Mephiles Over Sonic by zeno503
http://www.4shared.com/zip/m4qAYgNC/Mephiles_Pack.html

I'd add more, but I am not available for too much right now. I own none of these in any way. I just saw the list and added what I had stored up. Hope it helps.


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Aren't I supposed to get a award for this? (12 points)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P