Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: -Username removed by SOPA- on January 21, 2012, 02:11:45 AM
Aren't I supposed to get a award for this? (12 points)
Yes, but you gotta bring it up in the awards section.
The staff has to hand them out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Uhhh, where is that?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 21, 2012, 02:23:09 AM #302 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:24:03 AM by Epic Sax Seggy
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


@Spex130 and theyellafella

OK, fixed all of the ones you guys linked to, except for the Fire Kirby hack.  You didn't provide the right link Spex.

January 21, 2012, 04:35:30 PM #306 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:38:48 PM by Spex130
 :oshi:


Okay, so I redownloaded this file and checked inside. This is it.


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3i3jop13f38h69f


EDIT: I downloaded it from that link posted there too.

That's it.


No, I mean you didn't provide the right BrawlVault link.  Your DL link works fine.

Oh. Hahaha!

Yeah.

Here you go.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=516

Although it seems someone has fixed it, now.


I did ;D
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P




I'm attempting to take requests so PM me if you want any music looped.

"And if its one thing Rayquaza is incredibly good at, it's punching other ubers in the face."


Just to let you guys know, MegaUpload is going to be back soon.

http://109.236.83.66

yeah that what i was reading on the news
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


January 22, 2012, 05:12:36 AM #314 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:18:36 AM by SJS
Quote from: Ceo Ohmnis on January 20, 2012, 06:43:35 PM
Here's a new link for the boulder badge by yum4tum: http://www.mediafire.com/?26c39jockyjzjyc

It's under the franklin badge

He provided a fix for this hack. I believe it was overlooked.

Quote from: ExorcistRain on January 20, 2012, 10:56:54 PM
Not related to MegaUpload, but it's a fixed download to a rather popular hack:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5077
Download (.pac only): http://www.mediafire.com/?jd2nidnejhs13cs

Was this also overlooked?

Quote from: silveruchiha on January 21, 2012, 01:20:46 AM
Gerudo Prince v1.4 by quicksilver
http://www.4shared.com/zip/xiZFaDia/Gerudo_Prince_v14.html
Darth Vader over Ganondorf by BeyondYou
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lKvOELQh/Darth_Vader__fix_.html
CON Naruto PSA/Texture over Ike by .Fade & dingoberries
http://www.4shared.com/rar/H-N7Nz_j/CON_Naruto.html
Roy over Ike by Marcov15
http://www.4shared.com/file/_YrvX3vS/Roy.html
Cursed Fox by Fireking220
http://www.4shared.com/file/3TaQudlL/FitFox0Cursed.html
James Mccloud by Register
http://www.4shared.com/rar/nYEDV23B/James_McCloud.html
Fierce Deity Link by ??? (I don't know whose, but I know that multiple versions are down so here's hoping I'm replacing one of them). [also, need both links for both files]
http://www.4shared.com/file/S9cXJZ8O/FitLink0Deity.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/k7mVbsCq/FitLink0Deity.html
Mephiles Over Sonic by zeno503
http://www.4shared.com/zip/m4qAYgNC/Mephiles_Pack.html

I'd add more, but I am not available for too much right now. I own none of these in any way. I just saw the list and added what I had stored up. Hope it helps.

Please provide links to the hacks also next time, silveruchiha. That makes it easier on everyone. Though did anyone fix these?

Quote from: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 10:42:02 PM
I thought it was just a waste of space leaving my half finished shadow mario PSA. guess not:

Original:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=817

New:http://www.mediafire.com/?nq7ite75ch5n79j
KnightMario, 3 points (I'm at 9 right now)


Though those are both Super Mario hacks, I don't think they are the same hack. Anyone else care to provide some insight?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.