Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on January 24, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
We'll be having a massive amound of MU broken links soon. D:

I'll see if I have replacements later.
That's already known lol.

MU=Multiupload?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 09:45:03 PM
MU=Multiupload?
Megaupload or Multiupload, i personally doubt Multiupload to be honest.

Isn't there an alternative way of uploading hacks onto the net without using these sites? Would it be possible to create a way to make download links on KC-MM?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 12:10:21 AM
Isn't there an alternative way of uploading hacks onto the net without using these sites? Would it be possible to create a way to make download links on KC-MM?
Talk to the coders of BrawlVault about that.
Highly doubtful that they could pull something like that off.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's possible but it would a great deal of strain on us bandwidth wise.

Further more, becoming a provider of such material would require us to much more strictly monitor the uploads --- we could very well be hunted down (not by nintendo, but by the american companies who couldn't care less about us modifying Japanese content but would definitely go after us for stuff like music hacks)


But you'd consider it if we lost mediafire, and every other site out there?
You'd have nothing to loose really. Like I said earlier, if those sites go, then this site goes down with them.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

January 25, 2012, 07:35:02 PM #337 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 07:40:11 PM by Vyse
Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 07:23:12 PMYou'd have nothing to loose really.
Did you read what pic said?

Quote from: ピカノ on January 25, 2012, 12:53:19 AM
we could very well be hunted down (not by nintendo, but by the american companies who couldn't care less about us modifying Japanese content but would definitely go after us for stuff like music hacks)

We would actually have substantially more "to lose" by taking on the hacks ourselves.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 20, 2012, 04:53:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17884&Vault=audio
I was actually gonna make a BRSTM of this.
I'll do it sometime.
I replaced it with this already.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Yes I did read what he said. That's why I replied.

But what's the point of a hacking site if we can't download anything? Only thing I can think of is the threads that people post around here.

Edit: I think somone should replace the naked ZSS link soon...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 08:28:49 PM
But what's the point of a hacking site if we can't download anything?
Not much.

Real talk: MF going down would probably be the end.

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 25, 2012, 08:28:49 PMEdit: I think somone should replace the naked ZSS link soon...
Link?

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on January 22, 2012, 04:39:18 PMI recovered Wiiztec's Naked ZSS I couldn't recover the leaf censored version, though. http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ub4e2 Comes with a .pac
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]