Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on January 22, 2012, 05:12:36 AM
Though did anyone fix these?
I'd fix them if he gave a link to the BV submission.
I'll also fix that hack you quoted.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on January 22, 2012, 05:12:36 AM
Though those are both Super Mario hacks, I don't think they are the same hack. Anyone else care to provide some insight?
What do you see wrong with it? I know that is the original hack.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 22, 2012, 04:39:18 PM #317 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:09:17 PM by xxTerminatorxx
I recovered Wiiztec's Naked ZSS

I couldn't recover the leaf censored version, though.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ub4e2

Comes with a .pac
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

January 22, 2012, 09:37:57 PM #318 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:39:38 PM by YoshiKartWii
I got a link for Nanobuds "Nintendog V2" over Alloy Yellow

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14715

and here's the new link

http://www.mediafire.com/?cx98wp24vaw8h1u

is it alright? :-\

it contains:

FitZakoChild.pac
FitZakoChild00.pac
FitZakoChild00.pcs
FitZakoChildMotion.pac

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: KnightMario on January 22, 2012, 01:50:46 PM
What do you see wrong with it? I know that is the original hack.

Meant to quote this one...

I don't think they are the same hack.

Quote from: KnightMario on January 20, 2012, 11:41:55 PM
12 points! First medal!
KnightMario is true username,
Old:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=823
New:http://www.mediafire.com/?455ska6r6622805
Novice Medal please.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


@YoshiKartWii

Fixed

@xxTerminatorxx

Good that you have the file, but seeing as the hack is for both versions I feel we're gonna need the second version before the link gets replaced (unless someone disagrees with me of course).  Still, hold on to that one.  It'll be needed should the other version ever turn up.

Quote from: SJS on January 22, 2012, 11:34:01 PM
Meant to quote this one...

I don't think they are the same hack.

Whoops, wrong eyes for the hack. here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a0f8hety83unc68
NOW I get the novice restorer. Yay!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

January 23, 2012, 02:25:24 AM #322 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 02:26:25 AM by YoshiKartWii
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 22, 2012, 11:59:45 PM
@YoshiKartWii

Fixed
Yay! :D

so glad i finally found a way to help ^_^

i'll look and see if i have any of the ones that had mega upload as a download link
on my computer in the morning

the only problem is,

i deleted all of the ones i downloaded and had stored on my computer,
because i thought i wouldn't use them.

of course... that thing backfired :-[

so, in the morning i'll read along the list in the OP and see if there's any on my sd card,
AND i'll search my computer for any files found in a different area on my computer :)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: KnightMario on January 23, 2012, 02:22:31 AM
Whoops, wrong eyes for the hack. here: http://www.mediafire.com/?a0f8hety83unc68
NOW I get the novice restorer. Yay!




This is a screenshot of the original hack.


This is a screenshot of the fix you provided.

Though similar, they are not the same. The original has gold buttons (aside from the two big ones) and is a softer shade of yellow. Your fix has grey buttons and is a brighter yellow. Sounds crazy and OCD, but those are the facts.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ohhhh. Kay, I'll find another hack.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

January 23, 2012, 08:15:46 PM #326 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 09:50:18 PM by Ryuunosuke
I don't know if you guys already found this but here is the link anyways...

http://www.mediafire.com/?irmixdhjgyw

It contains DasDonkey Team's old texture hacks...luckily they had this one on mediafire....

January 23, 2012, 10:09:08 PM #327 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 10:19:24 PM by xxTerminatorxx
Quote from: Victory Badguy on January 22, 2012, 11:59:45 PM@xxTerminatorxx Good that you have the file, but seeing as the hack is for both versions I feel we're gonna need the second version before the link gets replaced (unless someone disagrees with me of course).  Still, hold on to that one.  It'll be needed should the other version ever turn up.

Victory Badguy, I feel that replacing the link for now would be the best option. It's better than nothing. Besides, if somone wants to make a censored version they can. I'm sure adding censors to the texture won't be very hard.

But we may not have to do that because somone else may already have the original texture.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


We'll be having a massive amound of MU broken links soon. D:

I'll see if I have replacements later.