Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 28, 2012, 06:01:39 AM
I guess my point is, should there be a disclaimer in the description about the missing audio file? Although it may not be a huge deal in this case, I'm sure it could be upsetting if it were instead a CSP/CSS etc. Of course, that's assuming it would still be accepted as a reupload, without the CSP or whatever included.

Fine, I guess someone could add a disclaimer to the description if it'd make you feel better.  I'll try to get around to it later if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Also, for those keeping count of points (ie SJS), I fixed three audio previews.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2811&Vault=audio
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2224&Vault=audio
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2555&Vault=audio

I've started reuploading my own hacks that I still have, one of the hacks that I don't have for example is PK master lucas mixed with the B+ Lucas, if anyone has it or wants to get it someone needs to reupload it. I'll delete it if no one has the files =P and other people have been restoring some of my hacks too, some of which I didn't have anymore as well so thanks :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


Quote from: ChaosZeroX on January 29, 2012, 08:27:44 PM
I has Mr. L!
Includes CSP and BP I made and the PCS of course
http://www.mediafire.com/?of1b5fo06mgna32

link to dead hack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=745

Hmmm... that's not the same Mr. L.

That's actually Dr. Panda's Mr. L, not Marcov15's.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.








I have a question. The following hack is down: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=274

I have the file, however, I've changed the hue of falco's boots just a tad. I made them just a bit more red than purple. You wouldn't even see the difference unless someone pointed it out to you. I also improved the original quality of the picture. Looking closely, numerous edits on the layer broke it down somewhat. I fixed that for my personal use.

Now that the hack is down, should I still create a link for it? The preview pics still look exactly the same...

Seeing as it's just a few touch-ups, i don't see why not.

Did a little on-my-own fixing in the Vault.

I fixed the previews for these songs:
Fall Down to the Scream
Endless Challenge
Crazy Call at Cry
Decide in the Eyes

And I fixed the download for this:
Sheikah Link ver. 2

The new DL is the exact same as the original (I checked to make sure) and I provided both a PCS and a PAC.