Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


February 07, 2012, 02:58:11 PM #376 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 03:01:13 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: TheDevicer on February 07, 2012, 07:23:10 AM
Broken:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13220
Reported for pictures. Works fine and has preview.
This goes in the BrawlVault thread, but I'll fix it up along with the others.
Strange. I can't edit and submit. It tells me how "BrawlSnapshots is no longer supported."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Brawlsnapshots has been down for a year now :P

Quote from: Equilibrium on February 07, 2012, 03:06:44 PM
Brawlsnapshots has been down for a year now :P
I know that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 03:08:48 PM
I know that.
Oh ok. Well i edited the hack and it worked fine for me o.o

Heads up guys.  It seems like a fair number of video game music-based YT channels have been forced to shut down for copyright reasons.  I believe the OSTstation (which had a ton of Mega Man X music on it) is now gone and I'm pretty sure a ton of previews went with it.  I myself just lost almost 30 previews thanks to all of the Soul Calibur V music being removed.

So yeah, if people would be willing to go through the Vault and report all of the new broken previews (a daunting task to be sure) that would be really great.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 08, 2012, 03:53:08 AM
So yeah, if people would be willing to go through the Vault and report all of the new broken previews (a daunting task to be sure) that would be really great.

Eh... I'll probably get around to it granted Project: M doesn't release the second demo...

Did some scanning...


Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=42&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcMPLPhhs54

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZXoRdQsGY

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2045&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3fAzAc02Dw

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2041&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8hLfX2KEs

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2038&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArg5IdJ2Os

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2035&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O00RteuwoE8

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2033&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk75wqm6p-4

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2096&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6f548eOKeI

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2089&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjttASvhnHY

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2088&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSxabS5_qM

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2085&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDPD4RkJexA

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2075&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_A7lCF8cQ

Broken Preview - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2058&Vault=audio
New Preview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrsGZsUvh-k


That's enough for now o,o
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Was bored. Here's candy:

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23290&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ3S4kb8RLw

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22242&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqRJe5Q3xn4

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21967&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmeRd-AF7gI

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21472&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubmOjYHuH_0

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21471&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoglwnuauGk

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20406&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqlxV6rBEM

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19508&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d6k6NDsefg

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19153&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLdeeYKkY64

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18471&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGkIDNF4_4

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18470&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEauXMTwNdk

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18443&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJwnxlhDn5k

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17973&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-nwJB1Zx0

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17241&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-bwYF514dE

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17236&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIUAsj_SZE

Broken: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17095&Vault=audio
Fixed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSle4wp6NAo

Do some more later. MUST HAVE PINS!

Quote from: TheDevicer on February 09, 2012, 07:58:54 AM
Do some more later. MUST HAVE PINS!

Well at this rate you'll have your pins and then some.  Thanks a ton.

February 10, 2012, 03:28:48 PM #386 Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:57:46 PM by TheDevicer
Someone needs to fix the Das Donkey Vertex Box DL link in the resources section.

------

Nevermind. Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25056

As I feared, a lot of the MMX previews got nuked, so I fixed a bunch of them:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


15 fixed for those keeping count. :P

I'll be sure to get back and do some more later.  Apparently, 90% of the Megaman X uploads had previews from OSTstation, so there's bound to be more.


More previews fixed.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Another 15 fixed.  Not sure if I'm ready for the next award yet, but I should be getting close. :P