Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.




June 17, 2012, 04:59:24 PM #558 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:00:56 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Naso on June 17, 2012, 04:48:40 PM
Sigh, anyone want to get some in game pics of this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27001


I replied to the PM he sent to the BV staff and in that PM had the link to this tutorial.

I think he should get his own screenshots instead of us getting them for him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on June 17, 2012, 04:59:24 PM
I replied to the PM he sent to the BV staff and in that PM had the link to this tutorial.

I think he should get his own screenshots instead of us getting them for him.
Oh you should have quoted it to everyone lol, i just sent him a PM myself xD

Quote from: Puraidou-chan on June 17, 2012, 05:08:26 PM
Oh you should have quoted it to everyone lol, i just sent him a PM myself xD
I could. But I didn't want to. xP

lol, I only told him how to get screenshots. You told him why we needed ingame pictures for hack submissions. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿



Hey speaking of in game pics.. Is it cool to have a video but no pics?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 18, 2012, 03:33:11 AM
Hey speaking of in game pics.. Is it cool to have a video but no pics?
If the video provides a good view of the hack, yes.

June 18, 2012, 02:59:57 PM #565 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:01:20 PM by Kienamaru
Okay thanks, that makes things a million times easier for me.

Oh hey if I fuse two psas together as well as the animations, does that count as a credit to or a collab, and do i need permission? Didnt see rules about psa fusion... not to mention i added my own flags, kb, and damage tweaks for more balance.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

June 24, 2012, 07:00:11 PM #566 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 07:20:29 PM by Ryuunosuke
I totally forgot about this thread, thanks to Puraidou, I hope I'm doing this right... I can't seem to find the original link to the deleted hacks... Here are the images and new links of the deleted DasDonkey Team's texture hacks...

Beltmonth Marth
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?pxlclrjh35o7nlr
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/Beltmonth1.jpg

Another Dimension Link v3.0
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?fp64ga8dorypldj
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/OtherDimensionLinkv30-1.png

Maid Peach
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?c9bqedbtam2uy9b
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/MaidPeach1.png

Dominatrix Suit Samus 2.0
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?bi36bs867ju9ss8
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DominatrixSuitSamus4.jpg

I still have more deleted texture hacks from DasDonkey Team... I'll add some more once I have uploaded them on MediaFire and their images...
Once these are fixed, can you guys let me know so I can removed them from my vault?...

Edit: 2 more, these ones are not in the vault.

Das Donkey Agent
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?4cl27zxh5smbo64
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/DasDonkeyAgent3.jpg

Red Rose Elegant Zelda (I don't have the recolored version and this is the elf-ears version)
New Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?q3qxjd5dk5qcg9c
Image Preview - http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg537/ryuunosuke2119/RedRoseElegantZelda1.jpg

More to come soon...