Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Item hacks  (Read 2343 times)
brawlerdude93
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: November 08, 2009, 04:37:54 PM »

I need some item hacks:

-Ray Gun (has infinite ammo) shoots Smoke balls which release smoke on contact. I'd like to just spam Smoke Balls, without having to drop the Ray Gun, pick up the Smoke Balls, and throw them. Item modifier didn't work the way I wanted it to.

-Gooey Bomb's explosion is as powerful as a Blast Box's explosion.

-Ganondorf pulls out a trophy stand instead of a sword (Would it work in battle if it's never thrown?)

- Kirby has a hat applied to him before starting the game (hat determined by character ID value) Different codes for all 4 players to have 4 different-hatted Kirbies in one fight.

-Ganon's sword is half its regular size.

I know that not everything is possible, but it's be nice to have these work. If you do find a code, or make one, you can just post it here.

Untouch
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »

Ok since this is impossible you're out of luck.

None of this is possible.

-Ray Gun (has infinite ammo) shoots Smoke balls which release smoke on contact. I'd like to just spam Smoke Balls, without having to drop the Ray Gun, pick up the Smoke Balls, and throw them. Item modifier didn't work the way I wanted it to.  - Item modifier would be the only way to  do that and it didn't work

-Gooey Bomb's explosion is as powerful as a Blast Box's explosion. - No ones found the hitboxes for items yet.

-Ganondorf pulls out a trophy stand instead of a sword (Would it work in battle if it's never thrown?) - No ones found out how to NOT pull of Gdorfs sword.

- Kirby has a hat applied to him before starting the game (hat determined by character ID value) Different codes for all 4 players to have 4 different-hatted Kirbies in one fight. - No ones found out that.

-Ganon's sword is half its regular size - Can be done with models, not articles.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 07:08:39 PM »

This isn't a request thread.  If you want to make these types of requests, go to Smashboards. If you want texture requests, go here, but in the right thread.

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Pin Collector Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 07:47:12 PM »

Ok since this is impossible you're out of luck.

None of this is possible.

-Ray Gun (has infinite ammo) shoots Smoke balls which release smoke on contact. I'd like to just spam Smoke Balls, without having to drop the Ray Gun, pick up the Smoke Balls, and throw them. Item modifier didn't work the way I wanted it to.  - Item modifier would be the only way to  do that and it didn't work

-Gooey Bomb's explosion is as powerful as a Blast Box's explosion. - No ones found the hitboxes for items yet.

-Ganondorf pulls out a trophy stand instead of a sword (Would it work in battle if it's never thrown?) - No ones found out how to NOT pull of Gdorfs sword.

- Kirby has a hat applied to him before starting the game (hat determined by character ID value) Different codes for all 4 players to have 4 different-hatted Kirbies in one fight. - No ones found out that.

-Ganon's sword is half its regular size - Can be done with models, not articles.

Two (Maybe three) of these ARE possible.

The Partial Size Modifier can make Ganon's sword smaller.

If you know how to make cheat codes, infinite Ray Gun ammo IS possible. Someone's done an infinite Super Scope ammo.

As for the Gooey Bomb having the Blast Box explosion, it's possible via cheat codes.

What the HELL has happened to this community? Do they not know anything anymore?
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 07:53:23 PM by Shadow » Logged

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: