PokeBrawl (List Update! Added Soneek's new work! 1/14)

Started by piggybank67, December 24, 2011, 07:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 24, 2011, 07:28:45 PM Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:53:27 PM by piggybank67
Hi guys I'm sure a lot of you've been wanting this.  A full Brawl roster with Pokemon only!  For now, I will only be including the links to every Pokemon port I can find so you can build your own roster.  However, I will eventually be trying to make a roster with the original 150 pokemon (Gen 1).  I know there are a lot of problems with this such as the limited availability of models from pokepark wii/2.  Assuming we can do different models for each color variation of every character there are 175 possible pokemon choices (movesets are another story).  So PokeBrawl will probably eventually just be a roster of everyone's favorite pokemon based on voting.  Anyone that is willing to contribute PSA's/Models imports just post below and I'll include them with the correct credit and all.

(Note: If you just need the brres or model (without bone rigging) for your pokemon PM me and I'll send it to you.)

Please make sure they are IMPORTS and not simply VERTEXES.

Post your additions in this format please:

<Pokemon B/W Pokdex #> <Pokemon> - <Author> - <Link (Brawl Vault or Mirror Download)>

Ex. #001 Bulbasaur - Author - Link

You can find the Pokemon B/W Pokedex #'s here: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/


Link to first 150 Pokemon Battle Revolution Models: http://megaupload.com/?d=ITZEARR0

Gen 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 4:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Gen 5:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Check out my YouTube Channel! -

o hai dont forget my ditto
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

could you provide your submission in the format indicated?
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

December 24, 2011, 07:55:24 PM #3 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 07:56:31 PM by Abbi.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


too lazy to search for more xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks a lot to the both of you!  I've update the list.
@Abbi.  Awesome amounts of additions but please add the Pokemon # next time.  Thank you.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

sry , but I don't really know the # of all those Pokémon , and I dont know a Internetpage where I could find them xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guess I should include that in the original post haha.
http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

December 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM #8 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 09:06:07 PM by DSX8 Fi
i did a Zoroark on Lucario lol

edit: here's the link to it
Zoroark - Demonslayerx8 -
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Again thanks for the addition but please remember to add them in the format shown.
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

oh ok... sorry!  and fixed it
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

thanks a lot you even included the picture! haha (that wasn't necessary)
Check out my YouTube Channel! -

dont forget about my team rockets meowth!
sadly, it's not complete D:

you can write it as "in development" :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

I will be one happy camper so long as you get Machamp in there somewhere   :af:

December 25, 2011, 05:04:24 PM #14 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:54:13 PM by piggybank67
@pikazz sure thing
@gaia I'm just learning the new importing methods so I'll probably start with charmander, bulbasaur, etc...   We'll get machamp eventually haha

EDIT:  Ok I'm having trouble rigging my charmander.  I got all the model transformation and everything down (Trying to do him over squirtle because of his size)  and for some reason when I hit 1 on the weight tool it doesn't bind the bones to the vertex.  Ideas?
Check out my YouTube Channel! -