Dissidia 012 characters

Started by Robby98, January 02, 2012, 03:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah.

You should base the coding off of DO's version... But, ask Wolfric about some changes... Or Albafika as his current screen name says.

I'm pretty sure he had a few more ideas.

@ Robby98 - Well I've just completed more of his animations like Black Materia and Octa-slash. I also want to make an Octa-slash that does 8 slashes like in KH2, I'll make usable only in his EX. At the rate I'm going it could take up to a week to get all the animations done, but then there are the animations that need to be fixed like the damage, cliff grab, sleep/dizzy, which can take a while as well.

Also I need a small favor, it has to do with his sword. I managed to put it on his lefthaveN bone. The only problem was that I had to rotate it 180 and increased the size a little to match the length of his sword. And because I did that it's caused some issues when I need to rotate it. Would someone be willing to fix it for me before I make anymore animations? I would really appreciate it.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

The True Cloud Strife has been added to the Vault, model courtesy of me and rigged by Cloud Strife. So another Dissidia character for you :)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Thanks except as the regular topic states I'm looking for characters that are not on Brawl vault yet like zidane ( I'm working on him right now) and feral chaos ( also working on him).

@BigBadBooya Sounds like ur pretty far :) srry I can't help u with anything. Im pretty bad at PSA (because Im still learning. That's also why I need help. )

Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 06, 2012, 04:40:49 AMI've just imported Sephiroth over Fox and (so far) it is glitch-free!!! I don't have that moving graphic issue anymore!!!! This is my results so far!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
That looks amazing! It looks very close to his EX Burst. Also, where did you get the Sephiroth model/texture? I WANT IT! *O*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That Sephiroth needs some rig updates, especially the coat and the shoulder pads.. Transparency on the hair needs to be fixed too..

But all is looking great BBB, all is looking just great. Loving that Supernova.

Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 14, 2012, 02:57:44 AM

Also I need a small favor, it has to do with his sword. I managed to put it on his lefthaveN bone. The only problem was that I had to rotate it 180 and increased the size a little to match the length of his sword. And because I did that it's caused some issues when I need to rotate it. Would someone be willing to fix it for me before I make anymore animations? I would really appreciate it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if you want i can pm it to you

January 18, 2012, 07:38:44 PM #23 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 02:24:26 AM by BigBadBooya
@ Anivernage - Yeah, that would be great


Also I have an a quick announcement, Washington State has received a blessing from mother nature, snow. Peoples lights are going out and mine might be next so if I don't respond tomorrow at all that would mean that I lost power as well. It can go out any second so I just wanted to pose this.

Anyways I've completed Scintilla and it looks pretty close to the animation from Dissidia 021  and 1 other I don't know the name of.....  Also I revamped his entry as well.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Hey everybody I managed to complete many more animations thanks to Anivernage. I even found a perfect graphic for when he jabs his sword into the ground with Hells Gate.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also when you let go of the b button as he is falling he will do what he does in Dissidia
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also what has really been taking a long time is the amount of custom animations I will need to do for Sephiroth. I will need to fix a lot of animations. like for instance his damage animations, item grab/ throw, the edge grab/jump/attack animations, his sleep/slip animations, and so on. That's what I've mainly been editing. Thankfully Link is a pretty good base.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Amazing good job, that Hell's Gate look very nice!

Quote from: Lucifer_Gale on February 06, 2012, 10:26:03 AMAmazing good job, that Hell's Gate look very nice!

To the promised land!

February 06, 2012, 09:45:53 PM #27 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:54:39 PM by chaos_knight9000
Freaking awesome Hell's Gate! I can tell this is gonna be TRUE Sephiroth PSA. ;) Also, can you try to port Sephiroth over Marth? I already have Sora over Pit.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

February 08, 2012, 02:06:46 AM #28 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:10:26 AM by _Data_Drain_
Um... About that letting go of the B button thing... Does that put him into a free fall? Or at least make it to where he can't use any more B button moves? If not... That will easily be a stall move, and I mean a broken stall move.

Since he could in a timed match just go under the stage, and spam that over and over again...


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 06, 2012, 09:45:53 PM
Also, can you try to port Sephiroth over Marth? I already have Sora over Pit.

I also agree here, but not because I have Sora, I have Waluigi instead.

Never the less though. Some people would kinda like to fight Sephiroth as Sora I would bet... Or fight Sephiroth as Tifa...

I'm getting VERY tired of this "trend", of making every new PSA over Pit... And the thing here is, I don't see what you're using FROM Pit's coding in this move set... Wouldn't Link, or Toon Link, or... Pretty much anyone else work about as good?


Guys. I'm pretty sure he said over Fox..

Quote from: BigBadBooya on January 06, 2012, 04:40:49 AM
I've just imported Sephiroth over Fox and (so far) it is glitch-free!!!

Yep, over Fox.