Isaac: Golden Sun Project*!!!Beta V1.1 Is Released!!!*2/17/2012*

Started by Uncle0wnage, January 08, 2012, 06:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I tried to play as Isaac on Bridge of Eldin and I got one of those rare quiet freezes. No idea what's up with that.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

I don't know why he wouldn't work on eldin, was he the only hack you used?

I'm trying to pinpoint why the down b sometimes stops working.

February 22, 2012, 11:54:46 PM #77 Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 02:19:23 AM by JamietheAuraUser
As I recall it was against another hack character who doesn't normally cause freezing. I think it might've been Wisp.

Yeah, Isaac softfreezes in training mode whenever he fights Wisp on any stage. Haven't tested against other characters, though.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

i used him he is very good but the only thing i dont like is his wait animation because he looks like a well zombie O_o how bout u make him look forward this would be good. and his final smash is very good yeah thats all. and why is his down smash so short charge able? could u fix this? other then that he is VERY cool and good (now he just needs a voice even if there are`nt any in golden sun)

good question Noel kreiss, I also wanted Isaac golden sun PSA too, but I
have Goku over Pit and also so you and uncle ownage know, I made a port
of Isaac PSA over charizard because I figured Pit has wings and so does
charizard and they both have a limited amount of jump animations that they
can perform and they both have a fly attack.

anyways yes, Isaac PSA works over charizard except for 3 problems, 1st I
could not give him the new final smash, it had to stay the same. 2nd he had
walking and running glitch where he walks and runs in place and his AAA combo
froze him because charizard only has 2 hit AA combo. but no game freeze.

if people still want a port, I'll check if I still have it on my computer and I need
help, I need a really good PSAer. I will send files if people wanna work on it?

Post Merge: May 07, 2012, 11:43:54 PM

UncleOwnage or somebody on here, i have isaac PSA's animations and model ported over
charizard and he works kinda, but needs to be PSAed better to work over charizard better.
isaac only has 3 problems over charizard, his final smash has to stay the same as the pokemon
final smash, 2nd he has a walking and running glitch, probably something wrong with his transnbone in his animations, and 3rd his AAA combo needs to be lowered to a 2 hit AA combo,
so he will not go into a T stance.

so yeah, somebody here, please PSA him good over charizard and we will finally have isaac PSA over charizard?

I will send all the files to who wants to finish this, just give me some credit?

Post Merge: May 08, 2012, 12:29:40 AM

there is the Link i promised, Isaac PSA over charizard port

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o7lqkv2v01e7nke

like i said before:

isaac PSA's animations and models ported over
charizard and he works kinda, but needs to be PSAed better to work over charizard better.
isaac only has 3 problems over charizard, his final smash has to stay the same as the pokemon
final smash, 2nd he has a walking and running glitch, probably something wrong with his transnbone in his animations, and 3rd his AAA combo needs to be lowered to a 2 hit AA combo,
so he will not go into a T stance.