Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Am I able to hack Brawl after the Skyward Sword update?  (Read 1017 times)
Ryginar
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: January 07, 2012, 02:41:56 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
Because I think that update won't let me hack the Wii.
I'm following the tutorial above, and I'm stuck on these parts:

"10A. If you used BannerBomb and you are on System Menu 3.0 - 4.1, go to Options > Data Management > Wii > Channels > SD Card. If you are on 4.2, go to the SD Card menu from the Wii menu. Put in your SD Card and select "Yes" when a pop up appears asking to load boot.dol/elf."

AND

"10B. Put your SD Card into the Wii, launch Brawl through the Disc Channel, and go to the Stage Builder."

If I try A, nothing happens when I put the SD card into the Wii. If I try B, the game freezes, and a high pitch buzzing sound comes from the screen. :/ What am I supposed to do? I'm very dissapointed that I can't hack the game right now. Sad

Sirkura
Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:54:32 PM »

what system menu r u using? i'm guessing since banner bomb will not work its 4.3
    neither banner bomb will work on menu's over 9000 4.2. so for 4.3 use letter bomb instead. happy hacking ^^

Ryginar
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 03:04:00 PM »

How exactly am I supposed to add characters and whatnot when I have Letterbomb on my SD card?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 06:24:23 PM »

use letterbomb to install homebrew channel or to run gecko >.> it's exactly the same as before after that

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: