Ike Lawliet X Omo-Cat, Gurren Lagann finished! Big project, we need your help!

Started by Ike_Lawliet, January 10, 2012, 04:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


lol how does wear that cape and box like that....

Quote from: Ike_Lawliet on January 17, 2012, 02:16:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pWqO6.png
http://i.imgur.com/PQgBr.png
Eevee over pikachu! The best part is what happens when you get a smashball...

http://i.imgur.com/fb4M2.png
It evolves! Into Chibi Jolteon!

DOWNLOAD http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24724

Words cannot express the amount of Happiness, Joy, Excitement, Love, and all those serendipitous emotions I am feeling right now.

Though there are only two things I kind of wish, First is that I would have loved him on Ivysaur(though beggers can't be choosers), and Second that instead of Evolving when he gets a Smash Ball, something else happens. Like his fur Collar glowing or turning a different color.
I've been planning on making an Eevee PSA for a VERY Long Time Now, and now I can finally make one~!

This is amazing, just wondering though.. could you make a version where he evolves into Espeon please...

Sounds fun. I'll put that on my ideas list.

What should I release next? I'll release UD Ike and one more, I think.


Quote from: Ike_Lawliet on January 10, 2012, 04:55:02 AM




If anyone has access to a good Gurren Lagann model, I WILL DO A REQUEST FOR YOU. By Gurren Lagann, I mean the Gunman, in any form, not the show's characters.



yes, just... yes
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is the best hack, ever. I'm not even kidding
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I demand DK doing that :|
He'll pick people up with his feet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I am going to up UD Ike and one more tonight, apologies for the wait. Right now, I'm finding all my old hacks so I can re-up them in light of MegaUpload. In return, I'll also up one more hack.

I belive I have your Master Chief vertex hack on Falcon, but only the original green recolor.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay! Mostly everything is re-upped. A few Game and Watches were lost in the move, however.  :oshi: If anyone has any of these, please let me know / send them my way.







Plus a Game and Watch big pack. If you would like to download my Game and Watches, the ones that aren't lost are now up in one big convenient download.


Oh my god.
YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]