TMNT: Smash-Up brstms

Started by catgowoof, November 13, 2009, 01:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 13, 2009, 01:27:42 AM Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 01:29:32 AM by catgowoof
Some people wanted these in another forum, so I thought I might as well post them up here.

These are all the songs (44 in total).

I'm pretty sure that they will all work, but I can't test these myself  (because I have a PAL Wii).

They are all ripped directly form the ISO.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xiqjfumomym

Enjoy!


Which program lets you listen to BRSTMs?  I know there is one, but I can't remember which.  Also, thanks a bunch for uploading these.  Some of the tunes in Smash-Up are just downright fun.

Quote from: T-800 on November 13, 2009, 01:44:40 AM
Which program lets you listen to BRSTMs?  I know there is one, but I can't remember which.  Also, thanks a bunch for uploading these.  Some of the tunes in Smash-Up are just downright fun.

...

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=9.0
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.