WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I also thought it was smaller.
quick question, what should ClapTrap's gyro thingy be? the thing rob throws.

Quote from: Velen on May 04, 2013, 03:18:10 AM
Smaller? Not really... Just shaped better IMO.
The one labeled "Old" isn't the new one sir.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Iwvi on May 04, 2013, 03:47:20 AM
I also thought it was smaller.
quick question, what should ClapTrap's gyro thingy be? the thing rob throws.
a borderlands gun lol  i dont know lol

Quote from: Iwvi on May 04, 2013, 03:47:20 AM
I also thought it was smaller.
quick question, what should ClapTrap's gyro thingy be? the thing rob throws.
Grenade mods


May 04, 2013, 03:56:06 AM #10009 Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:04:41 AM by Optimuskirby
well, if you can't. iv'e got a newer one, that was a WIP, just like the thread is called.
if you've seen game theory, you'd understand why that had to be.

I need an amusement while working on nyaruko with that stressing manual optimization <_<


also, should I release this thing?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2013, 03:33:48 PM #10011 Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 03:35:14 PM by marioking64DS
whelp, as i posted before i have made a Biker Mario(MarioWare... or whatever you'll like to call it) and now i have someone to add to that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: marioking64DS on May 04, 2013, 03:33:48 PM
whelp, as i posted before i have made a Biker Mario(MarioWare... or whatever you'll like to call it) and now i have someone to add to that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now waluigi needs a waluigiware outfit xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 04, 2013, 04:10:09 PMnow waluigi needs a waluigiware outfit xD
But then we need Biker Peach.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on May 04, 2013, 04:10:09 PM
now waluigi needs a waluigiware outfit xD
already on to that

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on May 04, 2013, 04:37:03 PM
But then we need Biker Peach.

well there is the one from Mario Kart Wii, but i guess i can make a WarioWare styled one




Someone needs to rig those Biker Bros. So awesome!

Biker Luigi could replace my default Luigi slot any day.
Same with Biker Mario.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 30, 2013, 07:01:13 PM
Someone really needs to make a Cortana model import :srs:

^This. I've seen models to download for her, but the only ones I've seen are from Models Resource *shudder*. Maybe I can find a better one....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


wow tropius and salamence look preety good , thats some nice pokemon imports there, hope all of them  get released.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.