WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

My guess is Oswald.

Quote from: Camonsters on April 15, 2012, 10:25:48 PM
My guess is Oswald.

:af:

but im having some issues on the legs...
and they wont be wifi safe, since i have editted his shoulder bones

This is to make you want my servbot pack ever more ^_~
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol, that is awesome!


Quote from: Rockin Pervy on April 16, 2012, 05:00:20 AM
This is to make you want my servbot pack ever more ^_~

[censored]ing win :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on April 16, 2012, 10:41:52 AM

so much epic :D also do baby mario bros on Yoshi :D (the onces KTH made :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

And one more to show you it works with the scott PSA ^_~

Lol I don't recommend pausing for a picture on the NB :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: gamma kid on April 15, 2012, 10:28:41 PM
:af:

Jokekid, you should definitely do a version with Minnie, since Nana is a female.



April 16, 2012, 08:47:34 PM #1076 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 11:45:31 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: pikazz on April 16, 2012, 10:41:52 AM

You ARE god, I agree with hero3120
What's wrong with them, since you won't release them?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 16, 2012, 08:47:34 PM
You are god.
What's wrong with them, since you won't release them?
He's, apparently, doing something that won't be ready until the 29th. Not sure what though...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


maybe animated eyes?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 16, 2012, 08:58:33 PM
maybe animated eyes?
I'm guessing more along the lines of a Machinima cuz he made Bowser in his Koopa Clown Car.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]