WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the one to the far left looks best


middle is best to me; little more accurate. better be size modded to 80% of falcon's height

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I take that back sorry, the middle is the best

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 16, 2014, 02:36:40 AM
middle is best to me; little more accurate. better be size modded to 80% of falcon's height

I'll see if KTH can do that

Post Merge: February 16, 2014, 02:38:17 AM

Quote from: Bush on February 16, 2014, 02:37:11 AM
I take that back sorry, the middle is the best

Uh, ok?  thhaaannks?

Quote from: Nibroc.Rock on February 16, 2014, 02:37:47 AM
I'll see if KTH can do that

pretty much anyone that knows a bit of brawl modding can do it...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on February 16, 2014, 02:39:27 AM
pretty much anyone that knows a bit of brawl modding can do it...

heh, I know not one thing of modding, I just make models

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

February 16, 2014, 08:07:45 AM #13223 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 05:36:29 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Nibroc.Rock on February 16, 2014, 02:40:44 AM
heh, I know not one thing of modding, I just make models

Which is a skill I wish I had ;)

Edit: Rigging going smoothly!


after this, someone needs to make george. not necessarily you randomizer, but i need the 3rd of the original Wrecking Crew to be satisfied

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 16, 2014, 06:55:06 PM
after this, someone needs to make george. not necessarily you randomizer, but i need the 3rd of the original Wrecking Crew to be satisfied
I might do George

excellent. i'll make a pic soon

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

already covered. Just gotta crop it to 128x160

darn, i already prepared this

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

X) yeah, mine is ripped straight from the game. I don't think i'm gonna take out the white border, just blur it a little