WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 18, 2014, 10:05:23 PM
Don't who it is, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Pumbaa on steroids. :srs:

From the game Rampage Total Destruction, Wally the Warthog, so yeah, relatively obscure game on the Wii/Gamecube/Xbox ;) ;D

also for ps2

and i see he's on ganon. sweet

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on March 15, 2014, 07:19:57 PM
Yay, working on another minor character redesign thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Beyond on March 15, 2014, 11:49:34 PM

<_<

I've been working on a Link too. But slow progress is slow and motivation is low.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


whoaguyswhoa


Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:


We need moar progress though. :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 18, 2014, 10:56:14 PM #13535 Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:58:10 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 18, 2014, 10:08:15 PM
also for ps2

and i see he's on ganon. sweet

I seem to have rotten luck with my textures looking like crap :laugh: If I only knew how to make them not suck ;)  First Candy Kong, a member suggests I do X, doesn't elaborate. Post preview for Wally, another member suggests I do Y, doesn't elaborate on how to fix it.

Anyways, I'm probably getting way ahead of myself with the hacks I'm working on lol  ;D

Quote from: Beyond on March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:


Oh. Yea. Show me that progress, baby~
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: the_randomizer on March 18, 2014, 09:58:42 PM
Blame Midway for the default textures lol :laugh: ;)
no I mean the model itself.

Quote from: Beyond on March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:


needs moar!!!!

sex it up man!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on March 18, 2014, 11:12:49 PM
no I mean the model itself.

Haven't a clue on how to make it look less flat or better TBH; Perhaps it'd be prudent if I moved on to another WIP (I've a few others in the production line).

Quote from: Beyond on March 15, 2014, 11:49:34 PM

<_<

I've been working on a Link too. But slow progress is slow and motivation is low.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on March 15, 2014, 07:19:57 PM
Yay, working on another minor character redesign thing.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Guys. Stahp. Too much awesome at once.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I wonder if anybody will combine those models when you guys are done.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Beyond on March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:


Loving the textures. Is he thinner?

Quote from: Beyond on March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am liking this the progress. (:


Quote from: Beyond on March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love you.

So, so much.