WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 04, 2014, 01:31:12 AM


Where and how the hell did you get that?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 04, 2014, 03:51:33 AM
Where and how the hell did you get that?
tf3dm.com its a pretty good resources site

btw, im considering on rigging it over bowser and setting it over giga so MrMW's can be over bowser and 2014's over giga
why? look at this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just played "Sonic Overuture", got inspired to make his original scraped concept character "Sonic the Rabbit".  I feel that I got Sonic's original concept close enough, though he still needs more work on the fingers.

Here's Official concept Art:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's progress:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My newest import:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Note: It's NOT the custom model I made.

[spoiler]



Well, even further progress on him. I may be done sooner than I thought. He's probably the longest I've ever spent completely rigging a character.


As a request from a close friend
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rocket raccoon! :D marvel vs. Cap com here I come you just made me go back to marvel! Lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 05, 2014, 08:07:38 PM
My newest import:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Note: It's NOT the custom model I made.
puzzle game characters needs more attention in brawl hacking, imo





rig almost done, just missing mouth (if the model has one, im not completely sure...)
and adjusting the tail... stupid tail...

Improving a little bit on Elru's Crono...

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Senketsu (Br3) on September 06, 2014, 08:55:10 PM
Improving a little bit on Elru's Crono...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you too?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.