WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I had no idea a PSP model could get so phucking high-poly. :O After I'm done K. Rool, I want to rig this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I made the FS eyes and the BlinkHalf face for her target character, who is going to be Zamus. But I'm reaching 12,000 polys, and Optimizing/ProOptimizing it only makes it worse, so I'll leave it unsmoothed. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix blocky normals? Thanks.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 19, 2014, 02:50:33 AMAnyone have any suggestions on how to fix blocky normals? Thanks.
Edit Normals Modifier, select all Normal (Ctrl+A), and click on Unify.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 19, 2014, 02:51:59 AM
Edit Normals Modifier, select all Normal (Ctrl+A), and click on Unify.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. This is the first time I'll import a model without smoothing it, lol

thats why I evade using the "pure" project diva models, I always merge them with TDA or gingishi models

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 18, 2014, 10:16:31 PM




Diancie is coming soon. Recolors are also done. The only 2 problems I have with her are;

1- her arms; they are twice as shorter than Peach's, so they might look messed-up, but they work fine.
2- Her eyes ane NOT animated. I'd be very grateful if someone tells me how to animate the eyes of a Peach model port.

Using the smooth groups in 3DS Max can help get rid of the blockiness in the normals.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 19, 2014, 03:41:05 AM
thats why I evade using the "pure" project diva models, I always merge them with TDA or gingishi models

Oh, this explains sooo much. I dislike the TDA looking for some reason .-. I prefer the PD ones...ohh, good work Tabuu!!! If you need a hand with something  in Miku I'd love.to help.

yes, I have many miku outfits now thanks to you, but I wont use the whole models of all of them, Ill just use the suit models over my gingishi Miku (I like new styled miku models)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Meow.


Awwwn, how cute :3 Good work ShadowLuigi :)

More progress! All that's left is his hand, then the model will be complete.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 19, 2014, 09:34:21 AM
Oh, this explains sooo much. I dislike the TDA looking for some reason .-. I prefer the PD ones...ohh, good work Tabuu!!! If you need a hand with something  in Miku I'd love.to help.

Thanks for the offer, fella. ;D I'll let ya know. ;)

Dat custom model on the previous post. Just... wow. ;)

Oh, okay. If you need PD/PDF/PDF2nd models I have alot. I send most.of.them (or their.links) to gamidame, and I think he'll not be offended if I send them to you too, right? :/

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whatchya think?

I think she's a qt3.14.

Looks good so far, Peach is actually getting some nice costume choices as of late.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on September 19, 2014, 05:55:31 PM
Oh, okay. If you need PD/PDF/PDF2nd models I have alot. I send most.of.them (or their.links) to gamidame, and I think he'll not be offended if I send them to you too, right? :/

Well. I think the Miku models are the same in all those games, if I'm not mistaken. I just wanted the original *cough*sexyashell*cough* schoolgirl outfit.:)