WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Only ModelTextures. No actual imports from what I've searched.


He Is Not Actually On The Vault But I Can Give You A Link To The Import If You Whant He Is Over Marth.


I'll wait for this one, but thanks anyway.


I want to issue a challenge to someone in here...

Challenge: Import and Rig the Fusion Suit straight from Metroid Prime. On top of that. You have to give it the Metroid Fusion Arm Cannon from the Trophy and make it completely functional.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well here is my Future Link. All that is needed is to fix his toes, rig his fingers, and fix any other small issues.


I would've had this done in time for the Smash team tournament, but I was having some computer problems.


both: epic
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Me gusta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on May 15, 2012, 12:53:40 AM
yay[/I'mbadatdesrcibingsuchawesomeness]
because yay is not good enough :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Marth

(I have yet to remake the chest, so it still holds the old look)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

nice
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Dai Gurren Pervy Brigade on May 15, 2012, 01:17:58 AMMarth (I have yet to remake the chest, so it still holds the old look)
*inhales*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.