WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm working with a friend to try to get it into Smash 3ds now. I'm very new to the technical side of things, but it should hopefully work.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Pik on November 15, 2014, 07:49:37 PM
I'm working with a friend to try to get it into Smash 3ds now. I'm very new to the technical side of things, but it should hopefully work.
Nice, I can't wait to see it. So once you figure it out, do you guys plan on telling others about how to mod ssb 3ds so modding that becomes popular like brawl hacking? Either way, that's really awesome.

sm4sh hacking will be a reality sooner than what we think

did you make that texture, pik?
looks really good, way too pro :P



I need to learn how o add expressions, and how to make the crown, racket, pan, etc. dissapear from her attacks

November 16, 2014, 12:51:01 AM #17120 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 01:30:09 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Peach uses multiple eyelid textures, just name them EXACTLY like Peach's are, one letter being lower/upper case when it shouldn't will make the texture not work.
Also if her mouth is rigged, that will be used in her expressions as well, but it's more so the eye.
To make the things disappear, go to the Objects folder and click on each object. Where it says VisibilityBone, change it from TopN to the corresponding bone (PanM, RacketM, CrownMb, ClubM). Also change the crown on her head to have CrownM visibility so she "takes it off". in animations.

Post Merge: November 16, 2014, 01:30:08 AM

OCD for the win! Fixing up the lazy things in Project M v3.5, to be fair, they've made us have high expectations from them, so seeing things like Kirby's Wario hat (old Mario cap recolor) and the Fake & Dark Giga Bowser's being just regular Giga Bowser are disappointing.

I'll also be fixing up his Win animations since he floats in them. *notimp* I mean whoever had the job of editing Giga Bowser was lazy or something because I know they took those from one of the old "Killable Giga Bowser" hacks and didn't bother to fix them.
I know most people don't play SSE with hacks, and probably not in Project M, but I know there'll be a handful of people who'll appreciate the effort. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi's Log:

Time is 3:24 PM EST on Monday, November 24th.

I was able to make connection. Not sure for how long, but I repeat, I HAVE MADE CONNECTION!

Hopefully someone will see this before I expire. Good luck if you are out there. Ending transmission.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on November 24, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
ShadowLuigi's Log:

Time is 3:24 PM EST on Monday, November 24th.

I was able to make connection. Not sure for how long, but I repeat, I HAVE MADE CONNECTION!

Hopefully someone will see this before I expire. Good luck if you are out there. Ending transmission.
Same except my time is an hour earlier than you.
Dropping these off here, actual Wario hat (it was so simple to do that it made me sad that it wasn't already in Project M)

And Fake Giga Bowser
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The sites back up finally I can post this!

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 24, 2014, 08:41:21 PM
The sites back up finally I can post this!

All the yes!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on November 15, 2014, 10:17:02 PM
sm4sh hacking will be a reality sooner than what we think
Wii U version, not so much, as there's no current way to replace files on the fly, though, it is the first Wii U game to use SD cards.

Quote from: the_randomizer on November 24, 2014, 08:53:16 PM
Wii U version, not so much, as there's no current way to replace files on the fly, though, it is the first Wii U game to use SD cards.
What about MK8 and Hyrule Warriors?




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still need to finish lower body

I haven't forgotten your Ganon there, buddy. :)

[spoiler]


He's pretty much finished, rig-wise. Just gotta fix the shine shader, which turns green on some stages and red on others. :P And then it's PSA time. He's over an edited D3 boneset created exclusively for my project.



[/img]