WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Lunoz on May 16, 2015, 08:55:42 AM
This is something I have been working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mother 3 based Lucas?

Quote from: Bluebreon on May 16, 2015, 03:38:16 PM


Based on its SM64 DS appearance

Now I need to animate the key on its back


I like it

------

Another Mario import Because who doesn't like Mario

[spoiler]



Sexy so far


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 16, 2015, 04:57:11 PM
Another Mario import Because who doesn't like Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Based on its SM64 DS appearance

Now I need to animate the key on its back

That is brilliant! Love how the antenna is rigged to DK's hair bones, and the moveset is like perfect for him too, especially the Forward Throw. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Not this time XD...or at least I hope not. This is the highest poly Mario to date. 3D World Mario. Even the circle around the M has a model.


May 16, 2015, 05:40:06 PM #18843 Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 10:45:43 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 16, 2015, 04:57:11 PM
Mother 3 based Lucas?

Nah, it's based on his SSB. Wii U appearance. The colours might confuse, I guess.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 16, 2015, 05:33:28 PM
Not this time XD...or at least I hope not. This is the highest poly Mario to date. 3D World Mario. Even the circle around the M has a model.
:( That does remind me, I really need to finish Smash Wii U Mario. :P Anyways I can't wait to play as 3D World Mario. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 17, 2015, 07:42:21 AM #18845 Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:44:13 AM by Calypso
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on May 16, 2015, 04:57:11 PM
Mother 3 based Lucas?

I like it

------

Another Mario import Because who doesn't like Mario

[spoiler]



Sexy so far


When I saw that picture I thought it was a Mr. Potato Head/Mario hybrid for a moment.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the rig in the shoulders and the butt really has to be worked

May 17, 2015, 09:54:40 PM #18847 Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:59:31 PM by Lunoz
While I was doing SSBWiiU Lucas, I thought about doing this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What do you think?

hair looks a little blochy. id give it a sort of flow, like in the render

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


i was only giving feedback. if you can't get it done, then that's just it; you can't get it done.

the mode itself looks fantastic.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I'm updating Robot Ness again, this time I added modeled on screws (going to make a new texture for them later), and I'm working on making the arm/hand rig better. I might do something with his legs too but I don't know yet.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love robot ness like a son. Just thought you should know.

May 18, 2015, 12:59:39 PM #18853 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 05:49:46 PM by Lunoz
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 18, 2015, 05:54:26 AM
i was only giving feedback. if you can't get it done, then that's just it; you can't get it done.

the mode itself looks fantastic.

Yes I know. Forget what I said.

And thank you very much!
---
Edit; I just tried out Travis in the game. His basball bat and his FS eyes where TopN for some reason (about the bat, I forgot). I imported textures and made them in wrong format and the shaders... 13 shaders, he was very light. I can't. XD Well it's all fixed now though.

The only things left to do is the rimlightning.. and maybe some more vertexing.

decided to update our other m/sm4sh vertex samus to the actual sm4sh model. will be up later today, gotta re-export the recolors with the new edits and then apply the rim-fix. here are day/night comparison pic




Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames