WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:31:08 AM

Do I not get credit for importing him into 3ds Max, doing most of the rigging, and editing to fit Bowser's bones? :oshi: I'm the one who even sent Nanobuds the 3ds max scene in the first place to help fix his issues. :'(
Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 04:34:56 AM
Everything is for a PSA so they arent costumes are articles ;D

For Statue ill try to make it as SMB3
the one i made it took me 20 mins :P thats why looks really fawful :P
I'm also doing a SMG/SMG2 PSA, or my case more like a moveset, I plan on there being Rock, Cloud, Fire and Flying Mario as part of the specials.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol me too except for Flying Mario but mine also has Tanooki, hammer and Cape Power-Ups ;D

cool stage Gamma
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

July 20, 2012, 04:51:17 AM #3289 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:52:27 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 04:36:32 AM
Do I not get credit for importing him into 3ds Max, doing most of the rigging, and editing to fit Bowser's bones? :oshi: I'm the one who even sent Nanobuds the 3ds max scene in the first place to help fix his issues. :'(I'm also doing a SMG/SMG2 PSA, or my case more like a moveset, I plan on there being Rock, Cloud, Fire and Flying Mario as part of the specials.
in my thread, I credited you. dont worry :P

And I had to re-do all of the rigging on the body and shell... for some reason it got messed up when I edited the UV's

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 04:51:17 AM
in my thread, I credited you. dont worry :P

And I had to re-do all of the rigging on the body and shell... for some reason it got messed up when I edited the UV's
But the rigging on his head, and arms were still there, or are you saying that the UV's made you have to practically re-rig the entire model? :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 04:56:39 AM
But the rigging on his head, and arms were still there, or are you saying that the UV's made you have to practically re-rig the entire model? :(
Pretty much... like the rig wasnt completely destroyed, but most of the verts decided to explode. The same thing happened when I rigged Bowser Jr.

July 20, 2012, 05:13:44 AM #3292 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 05:16:36 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 04:38:45 AM
Lol me too except for Flying Mario but mine also has Tanooki, hammer and Cape Power-Ups ;D
So you're isn't just about the Galaxy games, I'm guessing it'll be similar to The Best Plmuber in the World, where it had references to many Mario games, like the Green Goomba Shoe (while it was just Mario's foot enlarged), and Yoshi with spitting up water like Fludd, and blowing up like a balloon in SMG2.

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 05:16:36 AM

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 05:01:51 AM
Pretty much... like the rig wasnt completely destroyed, but most of the verts decided to explode. The same thing happened when I rigged Bowser Jr.
Well that seals your fate as being callaborated in the release, if I am the one to release it. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Not my best work, but here it is so far.  I sense there is gonna be a lot of clipping.

Quote from: Mafioso on July 20, 2012, 04:37:25 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of my yes.


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 20, 2012, 05:25:41 AM

Not my best work, but here it is so far.  I sense there is gonna be a lot of clipping.
Can you do armor as FS?    :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 20, 2012, 05:25:41 AM

Not my best work, but here it is so far.  I sense there is gonna be a lot of clipping.
I like were this is going. Keep up the great work. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Anivernage on July 20, 2012, 04:34:56 AM
the one i made it took me 20 mins :P thats why looks really fawful :P

Not sure if typo

Or just veiled Mario reference.

so much epic stuff
true bowser(hope he will have animted eyes like as brawl bowser)
more mario powerups
mewtwo armor(needs more slots on lucario :( )
and Naruto as hokage
and all the shadow stuff
what about make shadow´s head over Kirby/jiggypuff xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 05:41:05 AM
Can you do armor as FS?    :af2:
You do remember that the armor is TECHNICALLY a power limiter right? :P