WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mastaklo on August 16, 2012, 06:05:12 PM
scratch the old 2012 texture



1 day till release

Dat Spiderman look epic.
Dat ass.

Quote from: Mastaklo on August 16, 2012, 06:05:12 PM
scratch the old 2012 texture



1 day till release
I like it, but the one on the right in the first pic has a really low crotch.

He looks a little to big and bulky to be Andrew Garfield to me... look at the gameplay of the game for 360


Can't wait for Robin!

August 16, 2012, 09:40:21 PM #4069 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:55:29 PM by Boygos
Quote from: RayxConsume on August 16, 2012, 09:30:54 PM
Can't wait for Robin!
>.> *goes to work on Robin*

Post Merge: August 16, 2012, 09:55:29 PM

I have a secret about Robin... he's only the beginning...


Alright So I finished editing Fox's FitMotion to fit the edited boneset I have for Ratchet and after doing so I saw some areas that needed better rigging

here is the progress Thus far



and here is fox with the edited Fitmotion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:

Fox just looks like Pop Eye XD But Ratchet looks incredible, great work man ;D

August 16, 2012, 10:49:35 PM #4072 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:50:53 PM by Boygos
Quote from: DemonBoy on August 16, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
Alright So I finished editing Fox's FitMotion to fit the edited boneset I have for Ratchet and after doing so I saw some areas that needed better rigging

here is the progress Thus far

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and here is fox with the edited Fitmotion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:

I love you.

Also, Boy wonder got a new wonder texture. ( I put him in quotes so you can see the black)



August 16, 2012, 10:50:58 PM #4073 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 10:58:16 PM by jokekid
can barely see robin with the black background xD
and dat fox!

you sneaky edit ninja!

Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2012, 10:50:58 PM
can barely see robin with the black background xD
and dat fox!
meh i edited it with quotes so you can see it.


Quote from: DemonBoy on August 16, 2012, 10:47:10 PM
Alright So I finished editing Fox's FitMotion to fit the edited boneset I have for Ratchet and after doing so I saw some areas that needed better rigging

here is the progress Thus far



and here is fox with the edited Fitmotion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:srs:
Ratchet! Will he have his faces and such?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 16, 2012, 10:52:37 PM
Ratchet! Will he have his faces and such?
It's DemonBoy, so I would assume so.. Expect high-quality.


Awesome Robin so far Bogos.
Looking forward to him

Quote from: Segtendo on August 16, 2012, 10:52:37 PM
Ratchet! Will he have his faces and such?

He is my favorite VG character so I'm sure as hell gonna try my best.




August 16, 2012, 11:13:35 PM #4078 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:14:54 PM by chaos_knight9000
Demon, sir, you have gave me a reason why I wanna play with Fox more. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

A new Sony character :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.