WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 19, 2012, 05:50:43 PM
Why do you always have to be so [censored]y?

He is trying to help you out, ya know?

Then again, can't help someone, who doesn't want to be helped.

Well, have fun failing.
Let's CO-OPERATE People!
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

I don't think I should bother posting this since it's like 75% finished and it'll be erased tomorrow anyway....but meh...

That bone structure, I know. Sheik's, is it.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Nope >_> it's capt falcon :3


September 20, 2012, 05:36:46 AM #4940 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 05:47:11 AM by Mariodk
stewie from family guy(over ness):



now just the head and HDing the head
it was just make mario less fat and recolour mario(only shoes/buttons since the recolour for overalls is from fire Mario and shirt is from wario colour)  and use nessĀ“s hands(for perfect rig on them too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I love you forever for doing Stewie :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Just testing the rig to see if I figured out a better way to rig the crotch areas >_>
If you notice the legs and waist are actually two halves (Left and right) which is kind of a drag (no pun intended...) but I know how to fix this little problem.



I just have to rig the back the way I rigged the front, other than that, fixing the hands, and touching up the shoulders he's pretty much ready for release. (He'll need a 1 slot motionetc though)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Stupid Tinypic :C

MMM....enough with the playing of fairness >_> Naru is tired of being ignored! (I'm just being silly here) but I digress, another Okami import which I will start RIGHT NOW



He'll be over gannondorf :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meh. Never been a fan of family guy, I've always preferred South Park over most adult cartoons. But I'm liking how the texture looks, so I'll probably get it anyway lol


Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 20, 2012, 10:49:41 PM
MMM....enough with the playing of fairness >_> Naru is tired of being ignored! (I'm just being silly here) but I digress, another Okami import which I will start RIGHT NOW



He'll be over gannondorf :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome! it's oki :D
and I know what that secret is <w<

little offtopic and little against the thread "rule" but.
one question, do you have lechku and nechku? I would like them "raw" model (MLD0).
also, do you know what kind of animation file okami using? if it is CHR0 or anything else? cause I would like those too <w<

just wanted that off my chest!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 20, 2012, 10:49:41 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I still prefer him over Ike. .-.

Is that secret his wolf form over Beast Ganon? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 20, 2012, 11:27:55 PM
I still prefer him over Ike. .-.

Is that secret his wolf form over Beast Ganon? :>.>:
:P
Maybeeeee

Just got 3ds Max again. Currently I'm working on her:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But, I have problem with her eyes... Someone can help me with that?...