WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good idea with having Young Naruto with only 1 tail.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Young Naruto should probably have two tails :/ he has both tails out in the anime and in CON 3
Also, would anyone be interested in PSA-ing Scervo with me over :marth: ? His rig is completely psa safe AND wifi safe since he has no bone edits =3 except for where they are on the model, but still...pretty please :D

February 20, 2012, 06:36:24 PM #602 Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:37:16 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 20, 2012, 06:34:37 PMYoung Naruto should probably have two tails :/ he has both tails out in the anime and in CON 3 Also, would anyone be interested in PSA-ing Scervo with me over :marth: ? His rig is completely psa safe AND wifi safe since he has no bone edits =3 except for where they are on the model, but still...pretty please :D
he dont got two tails that is first in shippuden he gets more then one tail
and young naruto is not in CON3(since its only shippuden in that game) but he is in CON2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 20, 2012, 06:36:24 PM
he dont got two tails that is first in shippuden he gets more then one tail
and young naruto is not in CON3(since its only shippuden in that game) but he is in CON2

Ah, I see ;)
Would you mind getting me the Character files from CON's 1 and 2? If you do that I'd be happy to get some alternate Lee costumes to go over the normal one. There's some characters from Con 2 that I want to import anyway and they're only in that game.

I should have a new preview of Scervo in a moment, if everything goes acording to plan.

Most of the models are on Model Resource.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Most of the models are used without credit too...
I agree on applying an "Edit Normals" modifier on that Haunter model.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.



Need to test him in game, and figure out why it's not reading the eye material in BB
Other than that he's pretty much done.

1: He'll be wifi safe due to NO bone edits at all (other than position on the model)
2: He'll be PSA safe due to NO bones removed/deleated
3: He SHOULD have full working throws/item holding etc, he'll hold the items with his hook though XD

this post was going to show my process i have made rigigng the allyos, but they are jus tso messed up, i cant do it >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Click my Signature pic then  click the pending hacks to download, or if you're lazy...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25265&Moderated=All


A little something something I'm working on.

February 22, 2012, 07:49:11 PM #611 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:51:38 PM by Mariodk

eyes is for some reason messed up in metal texture and i made metal texture by the auto metal texture adder
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lol I think the messed up eyes look cool...
They look better than Scervo's eyes do...

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 22, 2012, 08:12:58 PMlol I think the messed up eyes look cool... They look better than Scervo's eyes do...
yah i like the way they look though its not a tipicle metal texture it makes him unique
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Update!
My Brawl Imports: Scervo!

I officially declare scervo finished for now  :notimp:
If you haven't downloaded it yet, go do so now :srs: