Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4667315 times)
Flygon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6345 on: November 11, 2012, 09:49:17 PM »

They're all wearing gloves. Tails and Amy have racing ones.
    Sonic just has a watch of some sort on his.
    Yeah but isn't it weird that her arms don't have fur and her hands have? But again, concept arts aren't accurate. [/offtopic]
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:50:19 PM by Flygon » Logged

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6346 on: November 11, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »

Finally! I was waiting for these. I was actually thinking of doing a few of these, but since you were doing them I waited lol.

You see, I've been wanting to do some textures on them. Specifically the Sonic Riders Prototype riding suits.

Why would they scrap those? They look damn awesome.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6347 on: November 11, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »

Ho, ho! I have an excellent idea for a possible Falco rig....I won't announce what I found yet...heheheheheh.  Evil

RANDOM THOUGHT ALERT
    I've been thinking, I really should start importing characters over other Brawl characters, like Falco, Ganondorf, Ike, etc.  Not sure why I've been so hellbent on rigging Peach  Undecided
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:47:38 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6348 on: November 12, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »

Hard to do that when ADHD. lol Lets see....I have...what 40 different hacks in the works for Brawl alone? Oh shi~
    I have that problem too  Tongue

Btw I have a nice story. Read if you want.

A guy who has been hacking for a while his hacks were bad at first then he learned bunch of things which improved alot on many areas of hacking.
    he was making tons of hacks people waited for long time but he never show progress or pics just of the minory of them or the most unlikely.

One day his pc died and his pc had chances to lost all the stuff he made in months and nobody saw even a bit of those hacks.

Backup your stuff guys or will have the same terrible fate as this guy.

<_<

Finally! I was waiting for these. I was actually thinking of doing a few of these, but since you were doing them I waited lol.

You see, I've been wanting to do some textures on them. Specifically the Sonic Riders Prototype riding suits.

Why they dropped this? this is awesome. Im srs here
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:03:22 AM by Anivernage » Logged

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6349 on: November 12, 2012, 12:28:56 AM »

Backup your hacks no matter how safe you think your computer may be. Mediafire, Google Drive, anything you can think of. Heck, USB HDDs, SD cards, anything you can get a hold of.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6350 on: November 12, 2012, 06:24:45 AM »

Backup your hacks no matter how safe you think your computer may be. Mediafire, Google Drive, anything you can think of. Heck, USB HDDs, SD cards, anything you can get a hold of.

MediaFire isn't exactly the most reliable file hosting site though, since if your hacks get suspended for copyright infringement too much, your MediaFire account will eventually face permanent suspension.  It happened to me, and it can surely happen to anyone else.

Dropbox seems like a better option for backing up your hacks, especially if you're able to access the work from more than one computer.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6351 on: November 12, 2012, 08:34:17 AM »

MediaFire isn't exactly the most reliable file hosting site though, since if your hacks get suspended for copyright infringement too much, your MediaFire account will eventually face permanent suspension.  It happened to me, and it can surely happen to anyone else.

Dropbox seems like a better option for backing up your hacks, especially if you're able to access the work from more than one computer.

I might have to start transferring soon then. I guess I got lucky with Mediafire...for now.

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6352 on: November 12, 2012, 09:30:25 AM »

Hmmm? Make you wonder why SEGA scrap these design cause they look great. My guess is that since all male character in Sonic are technicaly naked in the other games, they figured that giving them cloth for one game whould mean that they have in fact "something to hide". That would mean that THEY DECIDED not to wear cloth wich would make them look like nudist people or pervert. That just my theory though. but enough off topic.

Also to make the hack live up to the image, I think it would require more then just texture. a model edit would be more appropriate and looking at the proportion of the character on  the pic, maybe doing it on the generation or brawl model would be better just saying. 

お前はもう死んでいる。

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6353 on: November 12, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »

Hmmm? Make you wonder why SEGA scrap these design cause they look great. My guess is that since all male character in Sonic are technicaly naked in the other games, they figured that giving them cloth for one game whould mean that they have in fact "something to hide". That would mean that THEY DECIDED not to wear cloth wich would make them look like nudist people or pervert. That just my theory though. but enough off topic.

Also to make the hack live up to the image, I think it would require more then just texture. a model edit would be more appropriate and looking at the proportion of the character on  the pic, maybe doing it on the generation or brawl model would be better just saying. 

Yeah, as soon as I posted it before it dawned on me that "Y'know, this would look better on a normal model with a whole lot a vertex."

Go figure.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6354 on: November 12, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »

MediaFire isn't exactly the most reliable file hosting site though, since if your hacks get suspended for copyright infringement too much, your MediaFire account will eventually face permanent suspension.  It happened to me, and it can surely happen to anyone else. Dropbox seems like a better option for backing up your hacks, especially if you're able to access the work from more than one computer.
    ^this also happened to me, problem is that the free DropBox account has a maximum of 2GB....good thing I have an external hard drive. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6355 on: November 12, 2012, 06:43:58 PM »

Oh, and just a little teaser.

Er
    mah
    gersh
    What sorcery is this!? A hack of mine that isn't Peach? Gerudamon over Falco, that's right. My first Falco hack. Did the T-pose all by myself  Grin

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #6356 on: November 12, 2012, 06:52:59 PM »

Not really sure why or how, but inspiration seems to have returned (for now):

Plenty left to do, got her all aligned to the bones and such, need to make the faces and yadda yadda yadda let's see how long it takes for me to get bored again.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6357 on: November 12, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »

Oh, and just a little teaser.

Er
    mah
    gersh
    What sorcery is this!? A hack of mine that isn't Peach? Gerudamon over Falco, that's right. My first Falco hack. Did the T-pose all by myself  Grin

Man do we have Digimon fever or what? Very nice.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #6358 on: November 12, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »

This will be rigged over Sonic with size mod (The one on the right)

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6359 on: November 12, 2012, 08:39:39 PM »

Not really sure why or how, but inspiration seems to have returned (for now):

Plenty left to do, got her all aligned to the bones and such, need to make the faces and yadda yadda yadda let's see how long it takes for me to get bored again.

Whoa, awesome looking character! What game is it from?

Man do we have Digimon fever or what? Very nice.

I have a fever, and the only prescription is more Digimon.
    We need someone to balance the inexplicable plague of Shadow hacks, do we not?
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:41:06 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: