WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 20, 2012, 06:02:39 PM #660 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:07:32 PM by Rockin Pervy
Quote from: Segtendo on March 20, 2012, 01:05:35 PM
Please tell me that's gonna be over Ike :srs:
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 20, 2012, 01:53:46 PM
that is awsome dude and yah whos he over
The one you see here is over fox, but I'm going to make one with two hands and holding the sword over Ike
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

nice cant wait for it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Two things both having to do with luffy, first is well, Luffy.

He's not perfect but I'll be releasing him so i can stop work on him and continue onto others. Next is a new alt outfit for Trigger, as I'm going to be releasing the updated model in a pack with 5 alt outfits(Maybe more).
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol you and your megaman
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Man.
You'll do anything to Volnutt :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Damn man those Volnutts look incredible! Which keeps reminding me that I need to get those photos of Zero Volnutt in-game  >:( I'll post them in your thread when I can (if you still need it that is)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

UV edits done!!! just gotta fix up the textures!

With shading:


without shading:


I used parts from Generations Metal Sonic (mouth, eyes,body, fingers, and shoes)
Brawl Box will fix the weird shading on the arms

March 21, 2012, 09:48:32 AM #667 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:18:55 AM by pikazz
doopliss model nearly complete :3


just left if his shoes, his bow and UV on those things :3

but however there is something wrong under him and I might need to redo much if I am unlucky D:

more pics:

Stupid Tinypic :C

wow doopliss is looking great even though he's flat in pmttyd that is looking good
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 21, 2012, 12:57:05 PMwow doopliss is looking great even though he's flat in pmttyd that is looking good
it's hard to make him from 2D into 3D D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

it looks great, over who will he be?

Quote from: pikazz on March 21, 2012, 02:14:44 PM
it's hard to make him from 2D into 3D D:
Well, you did an awesome job on making a good idea of how he'd look in 3D.

Doopliss is awesome :af:
I love that chapter of Thousand-Year Door.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yah im with segtendo he looks awsome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

My current WIP
Sally Acorn (Sonic Archie Comic Series) Over Fox

Cant wait for Neo Metal Sonic, looks great.

guess who im making of models (my very first custom model i made):

biggest chance for over mario and as FS eyes or Fire transfrom (SMBZ mario version) its going to be a transfrom based on fire
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later