WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I know I said I would texture Oikenny...I just never expected how hard texturing hands from scratch would be...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

@AdfroMan sorry guy but all the fans of final fantasy love bahamut and they are really a lot just they don't go in this thread wip for instance

by he way there are very nice wip projects :)

December 11, 2012, 12:39:44 AM #7142 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:43:13 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 11, 2012, 12:10:02 AM
The reason I didn't give feedback was because I have no idea who you're rigging. :(Thanks, I'm really happy about how well they've turned out, there is just only one more powerup missing, and that is the Rainbow Star...but I wouldn't be able to get an effect similar to the original without adding srt0, or something to a FitMarioMotionEct.pac (which I don't feel like doing, plus it doesn't have actual textures besides the shine effect. The Galaxy games do a lot of coloring with visual effects: Toads have a grey vest and spots, Piantas have grey skin, Yoshi's PowerUps all use the same Green skin, Ice Mario/Luigi and Rainbow Mario/Luigi have only grey shine effects, and more. >_<

Just to clear some confusion:
This is Bahamut from FFX


I'm not blaming you, I just never get feedback in general. It's Bahamut from Final Fantasy X. I was using him as an example (and the WIP updates I post here in general) and never get feedback for anything I post.  Because of the lack of feedback, I never get reaffirmation on whether or I'm headed in the right direction with rigging my hacks, that's all.

Final Fantasy X - Bahamut - Impulse & Mega Flare

Quote from: Spex130 on December 11, 2012, 12:19:35 AM
I'm considering nulling the normals. What do you guys think?

Do eeeeeeet

Quote from: Velen on December 11, 2012, 12:33:52 AM
I know I said I would texture Oikenny...I just never expected how hard texturing hands from scratch would be...

Why not start with an easier area? Maybe his face or something, then do the harder parts, and just kinda ease yourself into it.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 11, 2012, 12:42:52 AM
Why not start with an easier area? Maybe his face or something, then do the harder parts, and just kinda ease yourself into it.

Out of context = Kinky.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Started Oak on Snake, weighing can kill you.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: the_randomizer on December 11, 2012, 12:46:41 AM
My posts keep getting ninja'd, bollocks.

This thread is for everyone. If you want all attention directed at yourself, make your own thread.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: the_randomizer on December 11, 2012, 12:46:41 AM
My posts keep getting ninja'd, bollocks.
Make your thread and problem solve.

This is to show "every" user work. Im with AfroMan this time.

Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 12:48:40 AM
This thread is for everyone. If you want all attention directed at yourself, make your own thread.
Lol i thought in the same.  :af2:
*high fives*


Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 12:45:34 AM
Out of context = Kinky.

Yoouuuuuuuuu..... youuuuu.... you.

Damn you.

:[


Nice and easy, that's the way daddy likes it.

Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 12:48:12 AM
Started Oak on Snake, weighing can kill you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


dafuq

Is that his arm? And did you use the blend tool? I've had something similar happen before as a result of blending things that weren't welded.

Quote from: Ridley-G on December 11, 2012, 12:51:43 AM
dafuq

Is that his arm? And did you use the blend tool? I've had something similar happen before as a result of blending things that weren't welded.
No, that's his left leg and his coat.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Oh.

Wow was I looking at that wrong.

Quote from: the_randomizer on December 11, 2012, 01:01:59 AM
I know, and if I'm not mistaken, this thread to show progress and to get feedback. I'm doing the former but not getting the latter.  Will post more later.
Most of your posts are actually just you complaining that no-one is commenting on your stuff. Barely any of them are your progress.

Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 12:55:15 AM
No, that's his left leg and his coat.
Coats are hard to rig. I had loads of trouble with Farnsworth but I eventually got it looking kinda good and following his legs.

Quote from: Flygon on December 11, 2012, 12:55:15 AM
No, that's his left leg and his coat.
After Ezio, I don't want to rig a coat or cloak ever again :srs:

Has anyone taken a look at the Skin Wrap tutorial? If there is something below the coat you can just use skin wrap and it will follow what is below it. So if there is something below the coat it can easily be rigged.

Come on, I've said it once.

The reason:

Reason 1
The people viewing don't have an interest in what it may be.

Reason 2
They don't know what to say about said WIP.

I've been to this thread many times with piccys. People looked at them, but sometimes didn't comment.
I didn't mind, I just rolled with it. Instead of saying they missed it, they missed it.