WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on February 25, 2013, 10:05:29 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just gotta convert the [censored] out of the .dds and get the walker on brawl.

Nice, I love all from this Sonic game  :happy:


Iori looks pretty hype.

KOF needs more love, I was actually thinking of importing Mai awhile back.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on February 25, 2013, 10:32:14 PM
Iori looks pretty hype.

KOF needs more love, I was actually thinking of importing Mai awhile back.
IKR!!!!11!
so many TVC, so many MVC, so many mortal kombat, and no KOF is just depressing, I also have Kyo model so Iori will have someone to fight with; Iori over Lucario for mewtwo PSA will be ready tonight.
I have the models of Mai, Mary and Athena too, but Im not so hyped for those tbh

k, i'll upload kirbot next.

Iori!

on who? ganon or captain¿?

One of the only KoF characters I know :P
Nice to see him being done.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Fresh previews!

Bowser jr. brawl texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


K.K.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And last but not least.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I totally ruined the bone indexes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But anyways.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


So sexy. I want.

I hope you get the bone indexes fixed

Quote from: joking on February 26, 2013, 12:11:50 AM
Iori!

on who? ganon or captain¿?
Lucario; mewtwo PSA pls, you can call me crazy, but I think it fits him more like that

Quote from: Flygon on February 26, 2013, 01:27:28 AM
Fresh previews!

Bowser jr. brawl texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


K.K.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And last but not least.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I totally ruined the bone indexes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But anyways.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes to all that Eggman and Tails. ESPECIALLY the walkers. Good job there!


Quote from: Kyouma on February 25, 2013, 10:35:36 PMIKR!!!!11! so many TVC, so many MVC, so many mortal kombat, and no KOF is just depressing, I also have Kyo model so Iori will have someone to fight with; Iori over Lucario for mewtwo PSA will be ready tonight. I have the models of Mai, Mary and Athena too, but Im not so hyped for those tbh
We need Mai. Over Zelda for Chun-Li PSA. If not, Sheik. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 26, 2013, 03:06:09 AM
We need Mai. Over Zelda for Chun-Li PSA. If not, Sheik. :srs:
haha Dao told me exactly the same words when he knew I have KOF models


Only KoF character I care for is Yuri. Let me know when you import her.


Quote from: 하세요 on February 26, 2013, 04:31:51 PM
Only KoF character I care for is Yuri. Let me know when you import her.
I dont even have that model