WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nice... I'm really gonna need to get rid of the PSA I'm making over Ness, or wait till they make a Ness rel. :P

yep.  the body should be pretty quick to make.  and the pure black parts on her hair is not supposed to be there, the alpha isn't showing right in Max.


Please tell me that's Gruntilda... ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 13, 2013, 12:45:44 AM
Please tell me that's Gruntilda... ;D
Of course it is :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I gotta get this, Grunty was epic.



Just got to apply the spec shaders and set up the expressions.


Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 01:15:57 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just got to apply the spec shaders and set up the expressions.
And then the vault will explode.

But seriously. Awesome work, Vaan.


Vaanrose. Keep those sexy-ass hacks coming :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 13, 2013, 01:39:09 AM #9714 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:40:27 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 01:15:57 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just got to apply the spec shaders and set up the expressions.

because everything has to be dbz related these days...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sure, sure, whatever. I'll make a Mewjin Buu texture.


April 13, 2013, 01:49:42 AM #9716 Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 01:53:40 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Vaanrose on April 13, 2013, 01:48:44 AM
Sure, sure, whatever. I'll make a Mewjin Buu texture.
yay
my thoughts matter
yea i think i had mentioned it to you before
by the way if u need help with the tail bone at the head and snoopy is not available i can help Mewtwo.

Got it all figured out. Thanks, though.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 13, 2013, 01:19:45 AM
And then the vault will explode.

But seriously. Awesome work, Vaan.
The vault will explode indeed. :notimp:
Sawk! Use Bulk Up!!!

Vaanrose wants to release his hack, but I just want to...sing...