WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

not exactly, i need finish model and texturing/UV Map and Rig.

inb4carnage
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

he needs a few model edits he is too bulky for being carnage imo and the eyes need to be  totally white
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 13, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Anyone´s interested on finish it?

it needs:
-Finish the model to look more like in the comics but brawl styled.
-UV Map because some parts looks odd.
-Rig(Boygos will do it, i think ;D )

Ill do it but im really busy with all my psa´s  :-\
i can try if you want
also i can rig it for ya

Okay, so I have been working on my Azelf project, but he is way too small! I'm not sure why, but if I resize the model itself, it still stays the same size in the animations! Does anyone know what to do? (I'm thinking a resize not oneslot will work.)

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 13, 2012, 03:37:46 PM
Okay, so I have been working on my Azelf project, but he is way too small! I'm not sure why, but if I resize the model itself, it still stays the same size in the animations! Does anyone know what to do? (I'm thinking a resize not oneslot will work.)
shouldn't this be in a help forum?
and you need to show pics is what i would think for people )or at least mee) to fully understand what you mean
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 13, 2012, 03:37:46 PM
Okay, so I have been working on my Azelf project, but he is way too small! I'm not sure why, but if I resize the model itself, it still stays the same size in the animations! Does anyone know what to do? (I'm thinking a resize not oneslot will work.)

You have to modify the character attributes in the character moveset file for the character that Azelf is replacing.  The attributes do affect all the color slots, but they won't mess up the character hitboxes, apart from affecting how big of a target the character is.

For a good reference, Wolf's model is quite small (even shorter than Fox's model), but his moveset file alters his size so that he appears bigger; 1.28x bigger than normal.

August 13, 2012, 09:05:12 PM #3982 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 09:07:09 PM by Mariodk

cuz i opened 3ds max for a short time and just got Luigi in 3ds (perfect as base for make this guy i am making now) (why do i always get a new WIP then i open 3ds max)
only legs is done and alittle the texture
guess who and all i can say is he got 8000 follows and he is a captain with long nose
and this is not:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
this guy and thats the truth
back to Finish my WIPs before i started on this one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i feel like it's on the tip of my tounge
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Dojo stage from PS All Stars?


I think I've got the perfect person for that stage! ;D


Quote from: Anivernage on August 13, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Anyone´s interested on finish it?

it needs:
-Finish the model to look more like in the comics but brawl styled.
-UV Map because some parts looks odd.
-Rig(Boygos will do it, i think ;D )

Ill do it but im really busy with all my psa´s  :-\
I
thought you were preparing it for me to rig :'0


Working on an original character for a personal project...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The problem that's bothering me is the weird shadows on the cloak, any ideas how to fix it?