WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I love Ricco Harbor. Maaaany good spots to fight on. I like the platform where you fight Gooper Blooper the second time.


Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 24, 2012, 04:13:50 PM
yyyeeeaaaahhhhh .-.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Epicness, I loved Ricco Harbor!
No shine sprite lockup thingy in the middle of the structure, though? Where is it :O

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 24, 2012, 05:16:04 PM
Epicness, I loved Ricco Harbor!
No shine sprite lockup thingy in the middle of the structure, though? Where is it :O

Don't know, the fences you hit to flip around when climbing also seem to be missing
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I can't remember if the lockup only appears during that mission or not.


I do think that flipping thing is a universal object, meaning that it appears in other levels.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well havent updated in awhile just showing off some previews of Jak
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

What happened in my thread really got me thinking. I decided to update my favorite hack of mine with updated moving eyes, rigged hands, more expressions and over better model quality.



I have to resize the eyes a little more, obviously, and redo the head texture. I also have to replace his shoes with the shoes from Generations and rig the fingers, not just the thumbs.




Something about that mouth throws me off. I don't know why.

It's probably just my evil Sega Fanboy kicking in...


It looks like there is a little bit of blood or something red on Knuckle's bottom teeth. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Spex130 on August 24, 2012, 11:57:49 PM
Something about that mouth throws me off. I don't know why.

It's probably just my evil Sega Fanboy kicking in...

On Knuckles?


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 12:12:24 AM
It looks like there is a little bit of blood or something red on Knuckle's bottom teeth. :notimp:

Fairly sure they're just gums r)

Quote from: Boygos on August 25, 2012, 12:12:32 AM
On Knuckles?

Yeah.

I thought about it though, and all it was that was his mouth was too far forward.

Which isn't something to worry about at all.

False alarm, Sega Fanboy strikes again.


Here's him in action with Sonic's animations. Good lord I'm having way too much fun xD