WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

your right, sonic. i want to see you run that fast without those shoes though.. thats the only explanation
2 ninjas in minutes.. embarrassing

if you aren't already gonna fix it for him, Gamma, if his MAX ver. doesnt work, i still offer to

Quote from: ramonM64 on August 27, 2012, 08:07:11 PM
your right, sonic. i want to see you run that fast without those shoes though.. thats the only explanation

Challenge accepted. :>.>:

Quote from: ramonM64 on August 27, 2012, 08:07:11 PMif you aren't already gonna fix it for him, Gamma, if his MAX ver. doesnt work, i still offer to

Welp, I don't have 2010, so I can't. You're better off getting ramon to fix it for you, Pik.

Second time, man. Anyway, thanks again. Once it's time to fix the normals, I could send it to either of you.

And, while we're on the subject, I touched up two of Claus' alt costumes. Fixed brightness and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And then there's this, but I don't know if I'll finish it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Just Some texturing left
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Give him futuristic bongos while you're at it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Pik on August 27, 2012, 08:15:32 PM
Second time, man. Anyway, thanks again. Once it's time to fix the normals, I could send it to either of you.

And, while we're on the subject, I touched up two of Claus' alt costumes. Fixed brightness and such.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And then there's this, but I don't know if I'll finish it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Claus!

Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 27, 2012, 09:09:03 PM
Just Some texturing left
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dat mecha DK.

YES! You're finally doing Mecha Kong!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Holy [censored], thats awesome
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Dr. Pervy on August 27, 2012, 09:09:03 PMJust Some texturing left
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Finally! :happy:


I have solved my problem with heavy.


http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Killing_Gloves_of_Boxing

If you need to understand why, heavy's hands begin where ganon's end.

please fix those shoulders...

I just got my eyes on a request that sparked my interest.


woo ty! (meant as ty, not thank you xD)

Quote from: jokekid on August 28, 2012, 12:46:41 AM
woo ty! (meant as ty, not thank you xD)

So you're not giving thanks for such a mod!? :O