WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yeah, I'll find a way to make the fingers work, since he only has 3, and then his thumb, its kinda tough, but I'll make it work, there probably just won't be anything rigged to the pinky.

@mariodk
Your Donald is probably my favorite hack of yours. It's really [censored]ing sweet. that's why I'm doin Mickey in the first place, to go along with Donald, and possibly Goofy in the future. There are tons of characters that get no love in brawl because they're not video game characters.

I will TRY and get Mario's expressions working for him, but I'll need some help, most likely. I just got Charizard's working on my old Lugia import after watching Nanobuds' tutorial, but I hear Mario has a different format as a whole.


very few (if any) of you will recognize >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Pervy on October 28, 2012, 02:11:52 PMvery few (if any) of you will recognize >_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Bon Bonne!  :happy:

I'm riggin this sexy model for Pik.


Yet another Item on my project list


Ooh. A nice looking Kratos.
Who will he be over?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


if u have his other outfit, i wouldnt are importing him :P

I wanna say Ike but Pit seems like it could be a good choice too

Quote from: jokekid on October 28, 2012, 07:08:46 PM
i wouldnt are importing him :P
What?

care, i meant care xD


October 28, 2012, 09:55:45 PM #5785 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:57:13 PM by Boygos
Texture is still WIP, and I haven't rigged the fingers, and I have to fix up the rigging around the waist. But he's over Mario.




Quote from: Riddler on October 28, 2012, 11:20:54 PM
So basically I've been working really hard on the Pikachu Doll, and then someone goes and posts this, it was posted on the facebook and is in the featured hacks:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29457

What the hell? :/
Not even a credit.

Post Merge: October 28, 2012, 11:27:56 PM
He even knew I was doing it...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.0;topicseen

Quote from: Mr.MW on October 28, 2012, 02:16:07 AM
i weant epic mickey too :srs:
with all that crap face animation rigged fingers etc
Well, I finished epic mickey and oswald over mario and luigi like a week ago with fingers expressions and all, but I haven't had time to release :P
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I advise taking it to PM's so there won't have to be warning party