WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 16, 2013, 03:57:30 PM
yuyus
which one is better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know zakoneko's yuyuko is a  better looking one, but the pmd importing script doesnt support the converted pmx, I hate when that happens, so thats why Im using basilico's yuyuko
the first one is basilico's yuyuko and the second is basilicos's yuyuko with montecore's model base head type 2; plus I mixed some of zelda's textures to the dress
if I can get zakoneko's yuyuko previous version, we all will be happy; I hope the problem doesnt happen with youmu (I dont blame zakoneko's model because I could import his utsuho with no problems)

Broken pictures are broken.  You should use Photobucket or something.

Quote from: the_randomizer on March 16, 2013, 04:03:33 PM
Broken pictures are broken.  You should use Photobucket or something.
done

raiden is nearly finished and this is my next project  :af2: :af2:


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


megaman looks realy nice nano
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Will he have metal? Ramon's original import didn't have any.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Kyouma on March 16, 2013, 03:57:30 PM
yuyus
which one is better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know zakoneko's yuyuko is a  better looking one, but the pmd importing script doesnt support the converted pmx, I hate when that happens, so thats why Im using basilico's yuyuko
the first one is basilico's yuyuko and the second is basilicos's yuyuko with montecore's model base head type 2; plus I mixed some of zelda's textures to the dress
if I can get zakoneko's yuyuko previous version, we all will be happy; I hope the problem doesnt happen with youmu (I dont blame zakoneko's model because I could import his utsuho with no problems)
I like the first one better, at least from these pictures.


Quote from: Kyouma on March 16, 2013, 03:57:30 PM
yuyus
which one is better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The second one, the first one just looks flat.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Segtendo on March 16, 2013, 05:58:10 PM
Will he have metal? Ramon's original import didn't have any.
Metal, spec maps, and final smash eyes. Everything that an import should have these days

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 16, 2013, 06:33:22 PM
Metal, spec maps, and final smash eyes. Everything that an import should have these days
Cool cool. Can't wait :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


update on itachi edited some textures so now he looks better



Working on my boy Ryu. Got his T-pose and faces done.
Just gotta figure out if I should have him on Sheik, Marth, or Ike...

Oh and it's his model from Dead or Alive 5 if you guys were curious. He'll probably have all those cool materials and [censored] the hip young kids like, if I can figure that stuff out.
Hopefully he doesn't end up being to high poly...

That is awesome.

And I'm leaning more towards Sheik or Marth.

I say Sheik. Sheik runs like a ninja, and Ryu IS a ninja.
Another version would be Marth, using his blade.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]