WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Use the reflective texture from my Gen Shadow import

Well how about this, I personnally think this looks excellent since it isn't too shiny and yet you can still see the detail.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 22, 2013, 09:57:38 PM
Well how about this, I personnally think this looks excellent since it isn't too shiny and yet you can still see the detail.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

thats more like it!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Pierce Brosnan lookin' sexy.

Will he have alt. faces?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I guess I could have him blink, even through the texture clearly gives the impression that he has teeth, the model I got didn't have any. :P I guess I could make him frown or something. lol
So I have put in some weapons and items from GoldenEye: Source into Brawl to use with Bond. :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not sure how much more I'll get done tonight, but you've got to admit, Bond is looking good. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 23, 2013, 12:20:00 AM
I guess I could have him blink, even through the texture clearly gives the impression that he has teeth, the model I got didn't have any. :P I guess I could make him frown or something. lol
So I have put in some weapons and items from GoldenEye: Source into Brawl to use with Bond. :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not sure how much more I'll get done tonight, but you've got to admit, Bond is looking good. ;)

Bond looks great! I was going to import him but i couldn't choose between Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery. I had all 3 models.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


What game did you have Pierce from?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 23, 2013, 12:40:09 AM
What game did you have Pierce from?
i dont know, i just found a good model somewhere. i am almost certain is is the same one you are using, which is great.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


not sure if i'm meant to be post this here but anywho

i'd had been working on 2 model edits but don't really have the time to rig them up so im willing to give someone these to finish off, they are

Biker Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and

Blood Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I like that Bond and that Biker Mario too!

April 23, 2013, 02:20:59 PM #9851 Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:08:39 PM by Segtendo
Damn Marioking. Just... Damn. Too sexy. Loving MarioWare Mario.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: marioking64DS on April 23, 2013, 11:11:30 AM
not sure if i'm meant to be post this here but anywho

i'd had been working on 2 model edits but don't really have the time to rig them up so im willing to give someone these to finish off, they are

Biker Mario
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and

Blood Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really hope someone pick those up! *-*

hi

StupidMarioFan1 your james bond is awesome great work i am impatient to can download him :)

if you are agree i would like do for another color texture with the movie texture i have a picture hd incredible so it could maybe function if you are agree

in speaking of texture all the people wich like the green power rangers download 941 times
what do you think of this new face texture ? :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: agent-s on April 23, 2013, 04:29:13 PMhi StupidMarioFan1 your james bond is awesome great work i am impatient to can download him :) if you are agree i would like do for another color texture with the movie texture i have a picture hd incredible so it could maybe function if you are agree in speaking of texture all the people wich like the green power rangers download 941 times what do you think of this new face texture ? :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
yay ill download this