WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 29, 2013, 03:07:06 AM #9945 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 03:08:39 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Resistance on April 29, 2013, 02:42:45 AM
first off taking a break from modeling.
Yeah, you deserve a break after such an exhausting work in modeling, I mean, showing pictures is a really hard task.

Anyways, got 3DS max again and I love the auto-rigger, seriously I haven't made anything yet.


The only problems are the normals and the damn filesize.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


yeah screw you also anyone want to help me with this its messed up.


Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 29, 2013, 02:52:28 AM
Yay.


Ah screw it, I'm getting this guy even though I have Deadpool.:srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 29, 2013, 02:52:28 AM
Yay.



You are fast my friend... :srs:

I am still T-posing Booker DeWitt and i started him a week ago...

If you want my help with texture edits than feel free to ask.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 29, 2013, 03:18:18 AM
You are fast my friend... :srs:

I am still T-posing Booker DeWitt and i started him a week ago...

If you want my help with texture edits than feel free to ask.
I don't think any texture is necessary imo. He is perfect.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Its been a while since I posted anything, really looking forward to all these Injustice imports. Currently working on Krom,Dio, and Rawk but nothing worthy of posting just yet and also this:

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 29, 2013, 03:18:18 AM
You are fast my friend... :srs:

I am still T-posing Booker DeWitt and i started him a week ago...

If you want my help with texture edits than feel free to ask.
I'm gonna steal your visor texture from the v1. I love it too much to not use it with this.



I got this guy in game long time ago, but his hair was stupid. It got rotated and made unthinkable things. It looks a bit better now, but still not what I want it to be. I rigged his hair to his cape with some bone edits, but it doesn't come up as it should. I am soon to give up on that and just have it released as is.

Quote from: Iwvi on April 29, 2013, 06:55:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was wondering what you did with Kenshin, and I can see why you took a long time.

Oh well, best of luck with the hair.

April 29, 2013, 09:28:27 AM #9954 Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:31:46 AM by joke king
i made green lantern from injustice
a note about the textures, photoshop users, tru this:
open ALL the character's textures (diffuse, specular and normal) put them in one file on 3 layers, first the diffuse, then the other 2, set both the "special" maps to soft light and desaturate the normal map. VOILA you have a epic texture!


also about BB, he'll have his "fighting" aspect, you know, when you fight him in madworld

Some of you might remember seeing this in my thread. (Please watch on YouTube
[ARCHIVE ONLY.] Play as Mario in Ocarina of Time!
Well I've gotten around to doing him, and he should be pretty decent since I have a lot of experience on importing than we I first started
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I fixed the weird thing with batman ill line up the bones later.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 29, 2013, 11:52:01 PM
Some of you might remember seeing this in my thread. (Please watch on YouTube
[ARCHIVE ONLY.] Play as Mario in Ocarina of Time!
Well I've gotten around to doing him, and he should be pretty decent since I have a lot of experience on importing than we I first started
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat body structure.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Resistance on April 29, 2013, 11:52:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I fixed the weird thing with batman ill line up the bones later.
Good luck.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 30, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
Good luck.

First post on page 666. Sure hope nothing bad hap-