WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on July 26, 2013, 05:27:30 PM
Been a while since I posted something here
Yes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...... why has no one done this before?

there was this vertex...

This is not empty.

Quote from: Gamma on July 26, 2013, 05:29:02 PM
...... why has no one done this before?

Made since 2010-2011

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*LOUIE*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

you could've just posted this link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17565

since the other ones are just recolors

FINALLY.
A Louie import.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ppl didnt import loui because the vertex was nearly flawless xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Spex130 on July 26, 2013, 04:10:58 PM

It actually might not be too difficult to give him one-slot big hands, Demon. I can help with that once you're finished with everything else, if you want.
It's not just the hands that I edited. If it was then I think I could have easily made him one-slot.
The problem I think is that ratchet is the same height as Fox but has smaller legs so I edited the hips along with all of his leg bones too.  
The way I have everything now, I think I edited about 25-30 bones. If you want to take a crack at simplifying my mess go ahead.

Anyway,
I redid Ratchets hurt face along with redoing the rigging for his mouth. It's not that noticeable but I made more of his mouth move a little when he open his mouth. ( Cheeks and upperlip move a little when he opens his mouth.)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Demonboy. NEVER edit the leg bones of model imports. You'll have him go below the ground and doing odd stuff. You should have resiszed the whole model so that legs match (forget about the rest for now), then use bone edits on the waistN/bustN bones to resize bones to match his upperbody. That way it wouldn't mess his grip on the floor and sounds more simple than editing 30 bones. If after this, he ends up being bigger than he should (it will happen) then you use the usual whole body resizing. Then you'd be using only 2 bone edits (which makes it easier to not screw bone indexes).

Quote from: Iwvi on July 27, 2013, 12:36:50 AM
Demonboy. NEVER edit the leg bones of model imports. You'll have him go below the ground and doing odd stuff. You should have resiszed the whole model so that legs match (forget about the rest for now), then use bone edits on the waistN/bustN bones to resize bones to match his upperbody. That way it wouldn't mess his grip on the floor and sounds more simple than editing 30 bones. If after this, he ends up being bigger than he should (it will happen) then you use the usual whole body resizing. Then you'd be using only 2 bone edits (which makes it easier to not screw bone indexes).
Yeah I noticed that. I'm just not sure how to get ratchet to fit without him having odd proportions.
Maybe i'm just making things more complicated than they have to be.
Think you could help me out here? I'm totally fine with redoing the rigging if I can make him one-slot.

Sure, I could try to make him fit on a one slot skeleton.

Louie over Olimar is done but I can't seem to get his transparencies to work. Anyone wanna help?

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on July 27, 2013, 02:31:16 AM
Louie over Olimar is done but I can't seem to get his transparencies to work. Anyone wanna help?
copy the stuff that olimar had

olimar and louies trophy model use the same textures i just cant seem to get his helmet to work in-game http://www.mediafire.com/download/m6epcl2xu8pwl4z/FitPikmin03.pcs heres a link if some one wants to help.

Somebody needs to do Zael, Dagran and Jirall from the last story game for wii.
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

Quote from: isaimcbrein on July 27, 2013, 02:43:38 AM
Somebody needs to do Zael, Dagran and Jirall from the last story game for wii.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=44.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509