WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

You know a Guardian Force is serious about partying when he or she decides to raise the roof.



I've decided to revive the project for my old Ifrit over Gannondorf project. Now I know how to fix the reversed UV maps I had an issue with, I can finally complete it!!



Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 19, 2013, 01:45:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i like how hacks made today, improve on old hacks. i say this because there is a slightly old maxwell hack on this site, but that was just an edited ness model.

September 20, 2013, 01:54:09 AM #11717 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:15:12 AM by Mr.MW
@kyouma
ur probably a professional in rigging skirts by now
anyways
dreams do come true:
very early rig and i think one of the edited bones is rotated wrong :/
http://youtu.be/n9ygL7MSsNA

September 20, 2013, 04:57:01 AM #11718 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 05:39:24 AM by Kyouma
shadow with nuclear farts is priceless :'D and well, I think I am getting enough experience on rigging skirts because 80% of my imports has skirt <_<

Post Merge: September 20, 2013, 05:39:22 AM

YOUVE BEEN HIT BY..
YOUVE BEEN HIT BY..


A SMOOTH CRIMINAL

September 20, 2013, 10:30:25 AM #11719 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:44:15 AM by agent-s
who want this goku now ? he is always in WIP because the arms but i don't arrive to do best arms for instance  
be carefull he is in limited edition xD


September 20, 2013, 06:09:33 PM #11721 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:11:36 PM by KTH
Quote from: Kyouma on September 20, 2013, 04:57:01 AM
YOUVE BEEN HIT BY..
YOUVE BEEN HIT BY..


A SMOOTH CRIMINAL

You always amazes me. :srs:

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 20, 2013, 06:09:15 PM
Needs textures.


Hey nice job.

Quote from: agent-s on September 20, 2013, 10:30:25 AM
who want this goku now ? he is always in WIP because the arms but i don't arrive to do best arms for instance  
be carefull he is in limited edition xD


i want him

Quote from: Kyouma on September 20, 2013, 04:57:01 AM
YOUVE BEEN HIT BY..
YOUVE BEEN HIT BY..


A SMOOTH CRIMINAL
Finish him... NAO.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

September 20, 2013, 10:29:27 PM #11724 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:32:03 PM by agent-s
@dougdude10 i would have prefer a little please lol but  sure the link is in your pm :)

September 21, 2013, 03:18:37 AM #11725 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 03:21:06 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 20, 2013, 06:09:15 PM
Needs textures.

instant download!
(also, his head looks like its been twisted 180 degrees, but thats just because he still need a face texture.)


on snake right? RIGHT?

i have been waiting MONTHS for this. every time its been almost done, something goes wrong. >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes.

He is on snake. I dunno if the bone edits work or not... I haven't tested him in-game.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 21, 2013, 03:36:03 AM
Yes.

He is on snake. I dunno if the bone edits work or not... I haven't tested him in-game.

thats where it went wrong last time. Boygos said the bone edits were fine, i tested and took pictures, then it spazzed out in game. this better work
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.