WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh my god guys I was using Touhou as a f*cking example. LET IT GO.

I was just trying to explain to Agent-S that the mod didn't look like it matched at all, when he said it did. THAT'S IT.

I'M DONE.

F*CK.

On topic, nice job on Jim. Good start, but I'd try smoothing out his geometry on his body a little more. I can't recall his proportions exactly, but you might want to make the body a little bigger, or the head a little smaller.

September 29, 2013, 08:49:26 AM #11821 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:51:16 AM by FitKageRyuMotionEtc
Quote from: Peardian on September 28, 2013, 07:54:46 PM
Took me a moment to realize she's wearing pants. :P Looks pretty nice so far!
Quote from: Black Boo on September 28, 2013, 08:03:16 PM
Aye mate. Might want to work on the color or the texture a bit. Looking good otherwise.
Haha, thanks. ^^
Yeah, the textures are nothing but flat colors at the moment (aside from the chainmail and Brawl-aquired textures that were already a part of the less-modified geometry), but I will eventually get around to texturing them to match Brawl's style as best I can. The colors themselves are rather beta, as I'm still trying to get a feel for the best color scheme for her. I've never actually colored her before until now.


ppl all the stuff going on i think the point is this agent s textures look wierd not only ingame but on the model itself since he uses part of the anime, his textures are all filled with shadows randomly that make little sence and looks wrong for example his goku has  tons of shadows all oposing each other which is impossible, textures shouldnt have shadows builted in and that is what agent s does wrong imo, but everyone likes what they like, i'm  just stating why i think they look wierd to most ppl imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can everyone just stop it, like, now?
i come here looking for previews, and i have to search them between all this spam.
if you are so angry about it, make a damn thread about what fits and what doesnt.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on September 29, 2013, 09:42:14 AM
can everyone just stop it, like, now?
i come here looking for previews, and i have to search them between all this spam.
if you are so angry about it, make a damn thread about what fits and what doesnt.

Just to get lambasted by other people anyway, and made their buttmonkeys for verbal target practice? Are you daft?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Guys. Stop the texture talk. NOW.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, it got quiet in here.

What do you guys think of the new texture?


taratatata, im lovin' it.

October 01, 2013, 03:29:35 PM #11828 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:33:12 PM by GBC
Quote from: DemonBoy on October 01, 2013, 06:53:07 AM
Wow, it got quiet in here.

What do you guys think of the new texture?

*giant pic of ratchet*


might wanna fix the eyes..they make him look derpy a lil bit

another way to fix this is maybe change his expression up a bit so its more serious as opposed to looking surprised

also give him clank
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Quote from: Ft_LeonExodio.rel on October 01, 2013, 10:26:47 PM
just because



Lol, nice! Are you planning a custom moveset, or will Pickle just use Captain Falcon's?
Sup, I'm just DarkBones from SMWCentral. I probably won't be releasing any mods, but who knows?...

Quote from: DarkBones on October 01, 2013, 10:46:46 PM
Lol, nice! Are you planning a custom moveset, or will Pickle just use Captain Falcon's?


:srs:


anyway

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hoss Delgado? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yup. Over Samus.

2 versions

one normal

one with his eye patch as a fs eye
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh wow. More FusionFall!

I'm kinda sad I didn't learn about FF:Heroes until my friend (who works at CN herself) told me yesterday. It's been out for months and I didn't even know!

I don't have pictures of it, but I quite literally just ripped Marceline around 10 minutes ago.

Yeah! FusionFall! *High Fives*