WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey! He's my most wanted newcomer as well! ;D Nice to finally see someone who wants King K. in as much as I do. lol

But all joking aside, I think I'll take a shot at requesting his Melee model over someone, or his current one re-done over D3.

December 12, 2013, 01:49:01 AM #12241 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 01:50:31 AM by Bad Box Art Gnorc
hmm... for his sounds, all he really needs is voices sampled from dedede, bowser, and dk; considering they have the most monstrous voices besides jigglypuff; plus it makes it easier for those who don't have sound-replacement capabilities. you have near-to-all of the moveset planned I presume, so i'll hold back any attack requests. if you don't get that trophy model, then I have a plan B; take the K. Rool over Bowser, retexture him, cut off his crown, and request a taller crown model for his moveset.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 01:49:01 AM
hmm... for his sounds, all he really needs is voices sampled from dedede, bowser, and dk; considering they have the most monstrous voices besides jigglypuff; plus it makes it easier for those who don't have sound-replacement capabilities. you have near-to-all of the moveset planned I presume, so i'll hold back any attack requests. if you don't get that trophy model, then I have a plan B; take the K. Rool over Bowser, retexture him, cut off his crown, and request a taller crown model for his moveset.

No offence to Snoopy and AG, but I personally disliked the Bowser import. Too skinny, textures too small and etc. The best one is actually GBCs, after I remove the sizemod.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 01:56:57 AM
No offence to Snoopy and AG, but I personally disliked the Bowser import. Too skinny, textures too small and etc. The best one is actually GBCs, after I remove the sizemod.
fine by me. I like it, but only because with brawl minus, he's taller than DK; not as much taller as in DKC, but still taller.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 01:59:52 AM
fine by me. I like it, but only because with brawl minus, he's taller than DK; not as much taller as in DKC, but still taller.

I suppose that's a good side. K. Rool always was bigger/taller.

as long as he's taller, the download is secured.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 02:39:17 AM
as long as he's taller, the download is secured.

Either way, my PSA will be taller than DK.

tis only natural

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

K. Rool was pretty big in DKC and DK64, though. Actually he was huge.

But I wonder, what will the next import WIP be in this thread...?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 03:02:45 AM
K. Rool was pretty big in DKC and DK64, though. Actually he was huge.

But I wonder, what will the next import WIP be in this thread...?
although huge, when it came to crossover games (ok... just one), he was only like a inch or 2 taller than DK. this game is Mario Super Sluggers.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 03:14:27 AM
although huge, when it came to crossover games (ok... just one), he was only like a inch or 2 taller than DK. this game is Mario Super Sluggers.

Yup, purty much about Bowser's size. Shame that outfit kinda sucked IMO.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 03:15:53 AM
Yup, purty much about Bowser's size. Shame that outfit kinda sucked IMO.
Khamentut K. Rool.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 12, 2013, 03:27:01 AM
Khamentut K. Rool.

What put me off most was his freaking "diaper" like thing. :P But it's K. Rool, so I was still happy to see him.

Why are you using this as if it was instant messaging? Anyway, school's finally over, so I'll be back on track. Starting with this:


Hands are left to be rigged. Also need to rig the "skirt" better, and I want to get the cloth on the front to move with physics, like his hat, it is kinda working. I'd like to get a subtle shine in there as well, I'll do one little trick and see how it works.

[censored] YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]