WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Flygon on January 12, 2014, 11:06:37 PM
1.Give him a rim shader.
2.Call him "[Smash Bros Wii U] Charizard"
3. Get 2000+ downloads.
3. ????
4. Profit.

Anyways, very nice, I like pokepark model more than brawl's model.

XD epic

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 12, 2014, 11:59:54 PM
So, NG, how's that NSMBWii Bowser coming? ;D I'm anxious to use him!

Soon, very soon, maybe even by the end of this week.


okay, I forgot to get previews, but now that I finished Sekibanki, I got back to gokuing, and my  import will be for goku over pit psa with super saiyan god as super seiyan form; I will try to use a red rim for the ssjG hair along with the red/pinkish texture
got an error at the test time because I forgot that using blackjax's bb corrupts the model which got extra bones added (and for some reason, the SSJG head didnt follow the visibility bone)

January 14, 2014, 05:37:07 PM #12737 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:11:02 PM by SonicUnderground316
>_>
<_< ... Who like X-Men ?  
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on January 14, 2014, 05:37:07 PM
>_>
<_< ... do you like X-Men ? 


Is this going over Falcon or Sheik?
Awesome model though.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 14, 2014, 08:05:48 AM
Wait...why?  The Brawl character capes only have 9 bones.  Heck even Peach/Zelda's dresses don't have that many bones iirc.
Majestic flowing capes maaaan

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It worked!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 14, 2014, 09:54:34 PM
It worked!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Now he just needs a good texture, a brawlized texture.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 14, 2014, 10:10:37 PM
Now he just needs a good texture, a brawlized texture.
Too bad nobody is interested on doing it.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 14, 2014, 11:01:37 PM
Too bad nobody is interested on doing it.

Seriously? Still nobody? Guess I can give it a shot and have it done by Friday or Saturday the latest.


Quote from: TurboChaos on January 14, 2014, 07:14:42 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 14, 2014, 09:54:34 PM
It worked!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looks amazing :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on January 14, 2014, 05:37:07 PM
>_>
<_< ... do you like X-Men ? 


Should go over Sheik, you know, for teleportation purposes and possibly move her pony tail bones lower for the tail. That will not be Wi-Fi safe of course.


January 15, 2014, 12:39:44 AM #12747 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:41:40 AM by Peardian
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 14, 2014, 08:05:48 AM
Wait...why?  The Brawl character capes only have 9 bones.  Heck even Peach/Zelda's dresses don't have that many bones iirc.
Not sure where you got that idea, considering both those characters have 32 bones in their dresses. Considering that my count includes the rigging for the collar, my rig actually has less than normal.

And again, I'm not making it for a Brawl hack.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 15, 2014, 12:33:06 AM
Seriously? Still nobody? Guess I can give it a shot and have it done by Friday or Saturday the latest.
I am not amazed for some reason, but thank you, that would be very helpful
Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 15, 2014, 12:35:00 AM
looks amazing :D
Thank you very much

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 15, 2014, 12:35:00 AM
looks amazing :D
Thanks! Also can someone please get some in-game shots of Fang, because my Project M doesn't like the idea of replacing Sonic.