WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 25, 2014, 10:12:06 PM

THANK YOU! not only did you post something awesome, but it changed the subject =)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Strikers. Ugh. :P

Oh, well. Looks nice anyway.

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 25, 2014, 09:47:42 PM
Kyouma pls
We need Marisa from TH02, TH03, Seihou, TH06, TH12 and TH13.5 :I
*Get kicked out*
You know me for long enough to tell I would actually do that.
(Even though I have no idea of how would I make Seihou Marisa)
SCREW SEIHOU! SEIHOU IS NOT CANON okno lol

Quote from: Kyouma on January 25, 2014, 10:49:28 PM
You know me for long enough to tell I would actually do that.
(Even though I have no idea of how would I make Seihou Marisa)
Yeah, I know that :p
Also, for the reference, that's where fan-art and edited screenshot can be helpful :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Kyouma on January 25, 2014, 10:49:28 PM
SCREW SEIHOU! SEIHOU IS NOT CANON okno lol
lol'd

Lilly Black pls.
It's like if every Touhou character gets wings when it's on Seihou, Same story for Yuuka. Talking about Yuuka, I feel too lazy to make her a PSA so I'll just make a new version for Vegis PSA with Seihou form as SSJ form.


posting this because i am not sure if i posted this before and i need some help. will collab for the help. what i need help on is in the last spoiler.

the pics are old but the exact same thing i am doing now, lost the previous version. comes with wooden shield in all three looks from the game as well as the goddess sword and sheath. (other shield versions in spoiler)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on January 25, 2014, 10:43:46 PMTHANK YOU! not only did you post something awesome, but it changed the subject =)
This times a certain overused meme.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 26, 2014, 12:27:15 AM #12922 Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:39:10 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Kyouma on January 25, 2014, 11:13:41 PMLilly Black pls. It's like if every Touhou character gets wings when it's on Seihou, Same story for Yuuka. Talking about Yuuka, I feel too lazy to make her a PSA so I'll just make a new version for Vegis PSA with Seihou form as SSJ form.

Awww poor Yuuka, oh well maybe someday you'll feel inspired to make a PSA for her.

Pretty please make sure to finish Reimu though, I want to use her PSA SO MUCH!!!

I agree it would be cool if all those Marisa's could be made.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 25, 2014, 10:44:26 PM
Strikers. Ugh. :P
Hey. Strikers was fun :v
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 26, 2014, 04:15:55 AM
Hey. Strikers was fun :v
best mario sport game i ever played. it was like soccer with final smashes

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

It was soccer, mixed with Mario Kart, with a bit of Smash Bros, add a hint of Donkey Kong Country, kickass music and make the game rated E10+ and you got Strikers Charged. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: King Harkinian (a.k.a. Gnorc) on January 26, 2014, 04:37:33 AM
best mario sport game i ever played. it was like soccer with final smashes
Mario Superstar Baseball 4 best Mario sports game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Looking much better! ;D 8)

YES
My desire of having all the Kongs is materializing on a really good way... *-*

i'd touch the texture a bit up so the fur matches the color of the other kongs...
other than that it's looking great