WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Not sure if this is relevant but the latest brawl box always give me issues with textures.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on April 08, 2014, 11:13:03 PM
Not sure if this is relevant but the latest brawl box always give me issues with textures.
Oh yah same here, also half of the polygons will have messed up lighting so I've been using v0.68d for importing models since I've been having these problems since 0.69. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

@everyone

The new BrawlBox has a messed up Shader0. Just export one from the old BrawlBox, and replace it every time you import a model in the new one.

Quote from: Nαno on April 08, 2014, 11:27:42 PM
@everyone

The new BrawlBox has a messed up Shader0. Just export one from the old BrawlBox, and replace it every time you import a model in the new one.

thanks, I'll try that later

April 09, 2014, 12:22:17 AM #13714 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:16:13 AM by iwantgames
here is an easier and quicker way to fix it. for everyone

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67355.msg1247267#msg1247267

I been and solved it awhile ago just forgot to tell, that's why I made tutorial today

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Let the Final Destinations RAIN DOWN UPON US!

that new final destination will be on the vault before we can say... err... what's the longest word in the world?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Nαno on April 08, 2014, 11:27:42 PM
@everyone

The new BrawlBox has a messed up Shader0. Just export one from the old BrawlBox, and replace it every time you import a model in the new one.

Wow, I am loving that render.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 09, 2014, 02:01:55 AM
Wow, I am loving that render.
His avatar?
Charizard is now a stand-alone character in the new Smash. That's the render from the site.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 09, 2014, 02:24:37 AM #13719 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:27:00 AM by RebelliousTreecko
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 09, 2014, 01:17:00 AM
that new final destination will be on the vault before we can say... err... what's the longest word in the world?
Challenge accepted.

Also, it turns out that the lag on my Lumiose City attempt wasn't because of my city model, but rather because of the actual Final Destination platform.  Replacing it made everything much faster.

April 09, 2014, 04:12:54 AM #13720 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:14:25 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
I'm thinking about converting the entire smash bros roster into Pokemon Rumble Characters. But since they have multiple slots, i figured that, they should have multiple evolutions.
so here is my concept... demo..... THING for toon link:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

also, forgot hair  :P

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on April 09, 2014, 01:13:29 AM
Let the Final Destinations RAIN DOWN UPON US!

I'm expecting to see some Greninja over Sheik/Lucario in here. Do not disappoint me, Vaulters.


Of all the things I should have been doing today, this was not one of them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2014, 01:47:43 AM
Of all the things I should have been doing today, this was not one of them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay

Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2014, 01:47:43 AM
Of all the things I should have been doing today, this was not one of them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can you make glowie shoes? :laugh: