WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

This joke is going on way too long... its not even funny anymore.

Less Greyninja jokes and [censored], and more model previews please.

Shadow Mario is overrated, but yah like Nano said, the joke is losing it's touch. No need to add to it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Okay, back on topic after veering waaay off of it.

I'm working on a Tidus psa (no surprise there) and wanted to rig my own model for it



It needs small fixing on the area that you see right there. Other than that, there's some small weight fixing around the arm/bust area so that the RShoulderN and LShoulderN bones influence some of the body. Otherwise it's done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nαno on April 23, 2014, 06:46:08 PM
Mega Zard Y... editing the model on the Vault to be more accurate, and more cleaned up.

xX_TheTerror_Xx's is good, but the model and rig needed some work.

I've re-made the wings, tail, hands, and arm blade things.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice edits!

And there goes my motivation for finishing my Mega Charizard Y  :srs:



No keep it up shadow-luigi never give up what you started :) plus it looks great! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 24, 2014, 10:31:54 PM
The point of the merged model Greninja was to poke fun at the most overdone things on the Vault.
OOHH, ok.... If thats the case, he needs enhanced breasts.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 24, 2014, 10:31:54 PM
The point of the merged model Greninja was to poke fun at the most overdone things on the Vault.
how is greninja the most overdone thing in the vault when he only has 2 models released? it doesnt make much sence lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think there are like 3 or 4 greninjas in total, including all the WIPs ive seen around the forum... xD

Quote from: Carnage on April 25, 2014, 07:57:40 AM
how is greninja the most overdone thing in the vault when he only has 2 models released? it doesnt make much sence lol
We were starting to see more and more Greninjas, so, as a joke, he added parts of the most made hacks of the Vault.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


we didnt saw any more than 2, if you guys really want overdone look at how manny marios are there same for luigis, everyone keeps saying shadow is overdone but if you check mario he probably has way more useless textures and alts than any character conbined here but no one ever complained.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 25, 2014, 01:42:29 PM
we didnt saw any more than 2, if you guys really want overdone look at how manny marios are there same for luigis, everyone keeps saying shadow is overdone but if you check mario he probably has way more useless textures and alts than any character conbined here but no one ever complained.
Mario is the main character, that's why... Same goes for Luigi. Besides, anyone ever said that Mario was overrated... Though you have a point...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Not trying to fire any shots are anything, but there's one person who released a looot of Mario hacks, which is I guess what Carnage is talking about. lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 25, 2014, 10:04:30 PM #13962 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:10:41 PM by StupidMarioFan1
@Abbi Even though the chances aren't actually that high, I feel like you're talking about me, but I know that there are a bunch of other people who make pointless Mario retextures. Atleast I make imports that I haven't seen before, or I feel I did better instead of just recolors that look almost exactly the same as an already existing hack.
But Carnage, we're talking about over rated characters, like how Shadow has a bunch of imports and textures based off him, Goku has a lot of imports and movesets, so does Waluigi and more. Every character in brawl has a bunch of recolors and retextures, yes Mario and Luigi have a lot but a good portion are Shadow Mario and Mr. L recolors that look practically the same, and recolors based off their powerups. While I can easily be wrong about this, I think Mario & Luigi have more variety in clothing throughout their games than any other character in brawl thanks to most of their powerups making them change colors and outfits, but the recolors still aren't the same as overrated characters. Some are actually pretty creative, which also happens with overrated characters by someone adding something new to it, but this is getting way off topic.
I'm redoing this guy to match the update I gave Mario, and it's about time I stopped being too lazy. Can't believe I made the last version over two years ago. Time why do you fly by so fast? :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why is everybody acting like it's a joke? I'm rigging this thing. For reals.

I've pretty much added everything I'm going to add. But this is totally happening. I am invading the vault with everything the vault has all at once.




On a side note, I'm also doing this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit has really short arms for some reason. That, or these models just have really long arms.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 26, 2014, 06:45:50 AM
Why is everybody acting like it's a joke? I'm rigging this thing. For reals.

I've pretty much added everything I'm going to add. But this is totally happening. I am invading the vault with everything the vault has all at once.
i see: young link's shield, lloyd's swords (i think), little mac's shorts, gloves of a character who i dont think i know; all we need is a mega buster bow and it's complete.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524