WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

A protractor should be the bow.
>.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2014, 06:56:21 PM
A protractor should be the bow.
>.>
You mean a "BOW"tractor!  :af2:

it has been a long time since my last Zelda import...



But I haven't lost the touch :J
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 14, 2014, 09:29:12 PM #14223 Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 09:33:02 PM by br3compactor
You should make a version with the original sword, shield and bow from the game, that you get when you write those.

Still, this is one of those characteres  a PSA would definitely be a must have.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2014, 06:56:21 PM
A protractor should be the bow.
>.>
This. I don't need more than one pencil weapon.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Actually, I think a compass could work better as a bow.
Quote
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Why not just make it out of generic shapes like they make most things in the game?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

May 15, 2014, 02:38:24 AM #14227 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 02:41:47 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
DA DA DA DAAAAAAHHHH!

notice, i made the curved parts smooth, while i kept the flat parts flat
also, are the eye's too small?

a bit little on te eyes, yes

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on May 15, 2014, 02:38:24 AM
DA DA DA DAAAAAAHHHH!
notice, i made the curved parts smooth, while i kept the flat parts flat
also, are the eye's too small?
Not sure, maybe glasses could help visualize. A question though, the curved and flat thing, what did you do? It can be easily made with smoothing groups, somehow I get the feeling you used another method.

May 15, 2014, 03:48:07 AM #14230 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 03:51:14 AM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: Iwvi on May 15, 2014, 03:46:11 AM
Not sure, maybe glasses could help visualize. A question though, the curved and flat thing, what did you do? It can be easily made with smoothing groups, somehow I get the feeling you used another method.
i just used blender, gone into edit mode, selected the parts that i want to smoothen, and selected smooth.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 15, 2014, 03:45:13 AM
a bit little on te eyes, yes
this better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on May 15, 2014, 03:48:07 AM
i just used blender, gone into edit mode, selected the parts that i want to smoothen, and selected smooth.
Still sounds reasonably easy, I was under the impression you were over complicating the task. Anyway, keep up, this seems interesting, and funny.

Quote from: Iwvi on May 15, 2014, 03:50:18 AM
Still sounds reasonably easy, I was under the impression you were over complicating the task. Anyway, keep up, this seems interesting, and funny.
i think i may just put it over EVERYONE just because of how easy it is to do.

We gonna get biznis Unikitty?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"Rig" done, now I want to make it transparent and face the camera all the time,
but I'm terrible at shaders and can't get them to work.
Also again, if anyone has a higher quality of his full body I could use I would love you forever.