WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 23, 2014, 11:17:49 PM #14400 Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:27:54 PM by Velen
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 23, 2014, 10:15:58 PM
He was Michael Bay-alized. Have you not seen the trailers for the new upcoming movie?
Anyways I agree with Velen, give him a spec map instead of a shine effect.

How many times must I tell people Michael Bay is the PRODUCER of that movie and not the DIRECTOR, nor CREATIVE DIRECTOR of that movie?

EDIT:  -but yes, the specular's intensity also needs to be scaled back a bit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Chill. We all know that he's involved in the movie, in some way.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on May 23, 2014, 11:17:49 PM
How many times must I tell people Michael Bay is the PRODUCER of that movie and not the DIRECTOR, nor CREATIVE DIRECTOR of that movie?

EDIT:  -but yes, the specular's intensity also needs to be scaled back a bit.
That's probably why the trailer actually makes the movie look good, but then so does the new transformers trailer and all he really has to do is make badass trailers and then crap out a movie and make a billion dollars.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Michael bay, isn't that the guy who blows stuff up?

On topic: Leo looks odd ( not the design, the shine), looks kinda metal, not slimy, maybe it does shine too much.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 23, 2014, 10:15:58 PM
He was Michael Bay-alized. Have you not seen the trailers for the new upcoming movie?

Maybe not the trailers, but I did notice some posters for the upcoming movie at a shopping mall.

So this is off-topic from Michael Bay, but you don't need to worry about t-posing light suit Samus anymore Alses, I found a model of her and have been t-posing her myself, thank God, she's looking really great.

but this model is from the Out of the shadows game, is it still related to michael bay?

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 02:36:09 AM

and yeah, Ive been trying to make the spec texture less bright but it somehow gives the same result

Quote from: russmarrs2 on May 24, 2014, 02:03:57 AM
So this is off-topic from Michael Bay, but you don't need to worry about t-posing light suit Samus anymore Alses, I found a model of her and have been t-posing her myself, thank God, she's looking really great.
-snip-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o15w2yqoiaa4tl2/LightsuitMorphball.zip

I'm guessing you'd enjoy that. Also that model seems cleaner than the one I have, nice find!


Anyway guys: I just had my wisdom teeth removed so I'm not gonna be doing much for a while so since there's already most suits (power and fusion are the only 2 left) being made I'll just upload a pack with the fusion suit with the morphball model and of course textures of every color (including a greener varia version).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ywqk1xi28crv86j/Fusion+Pack.zip


She isn't T-posed and the morphball is still in a different model and to anyone who wants to do a power suit: I was gonna use the Brawl trophy but if a better model (hopefully an actual rip from prime) is found much love is to be felt <3 Anyway: I'm off for a while since I dislike being active when all I'd do is say that I don't feel like doing anything other than ripping my own face off. xD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

thanks ;D lol, I was going to have my friend download the morph ball off of GMod, but I guess there's no need to now, thank you.

May 24, 2014, 06:37:04 AM #14409 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:41:17 AM by Kyouma
Well, Ive edited the spec texture and the higlight texture too and got this


This is how I edited the spec texture:
before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

after
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow! Is it a model made from scratch? What program(s) did you used? :D
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I think you should make the specular map a good bit brighter with more contrast... and splash it with a bit of color.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



still a WIP...
used SS link's pants, ghirahim's arms, made some pieces myself, brawl's sword and i'm using the radiant dawn hero model as a base.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 24, 2014, 11:33:40 AM


still a WIP...
used SS link's pants, ghirahim's arms, made some pieces myself, brawl's sword and i'm using the radiant dawn hero model as a base.
Skyward Ike? It looks promising...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 24, 2014, 12:58:54 PM #14414 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:09:23 PM by russmarrs2
Nice! lol, you decided to make SSB Wii U Ike pretty quickly.

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

Alses, the .FBX won't open, it's fine though, I can still get the morph ball from my friend, lol. Thanks anyways though :D

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 02:09:23 PM

I just found a download for the light ball actually, so I guess I don't need my friend to download it after all, lol.