WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

I was actually surprised that no one done it, I guess no one has felt like trying to make a moveset yet since his bone structure was built more for a custom moveset than any character in Brawl.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'm both surprised and impressed! :D I was sure that nobody would even attempt importing any of his forms due to how different his body structure is.
Click for my stuff:


Quote from: Peardian on July 08, 2014, 10:59:52 PM
I'm both surprised and impressed! :D I was sure that nobody would even attempt importing any of his forms due to how different his body structure is.

Never underestimate a determined modder my good man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Now she's packing heat!  Er...kitchen amenities...beware of the fry pan! :laugh:



Dat stretching.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Daveybird on July 09, 2014, 01:09:10 AM
Iggy over Mario:
[spoiler]


Green, tall, and crazy? I thought he would have fit over Luigi better.


Quote from: Segtendo on July 09, 2014, 01:48:12 AM
Dat stretching.

Were you talking to him or me? Oh and this...heh


Quote from: the_randomizer on July 09, 2014, 02:03:33 AM
Were you talking to him or me?
Not you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Moblin on July 09, 2014, 05:08:54 AM
10/10
Do you not see that it still needs a more fine-tuned rig?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nope it's perfect 100% rig 11/10 Gamespot Ign.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 09, 2014, 05:16:55 AM
Nope it's perfect 100% rig 11/10 Gamespot Ign.

GOTY and has Mountain Dew endorsements.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

reducing textures saturation + adding metal effects + rim on clothes gives nice results

Quote from: Segtendo on July 09, 2014, 05:14:28 AM
Do you not see that it still needs a more fine-tuned rig?


Yep, sure do. Hence the joke.